Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted,Veritas Agent!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted,Veritas Agent!!!

Wanted posters can be seen being posted in all districts of the city,including towns and rural areas.The details of the posters state the following....

Wanted!!
    Veritas Agent
    For the crimes of Treason
    Conspiracy
    Assault
    and
    Anti-Government Activities
    against the state

Wanted Alive
    Reward of 12,500 Stags

Name of Criminal: Corvus
    Race of Criminal: Moon Elven
    Hair color : Dark/Black
    Eye color : Blue dark eyes
    Skin color : Pale ashen grey
    Clothing : Hide dark hued leathers
    Markings : Appears to have dark
    shaded crescent moons
    that cover each side of
    his face which match his
    his eye color.

Walking by, Lee sudenly stops by a poster hanged on the military ward. With his naturaly narrowed eyes and wide smile, he remains silent for a while.

"So you were a Veritas afterall... a shame you were targeted , I was just after you... "

Walking away, he opens his eyes just a bit, showing anger.
    "You bastard... you took Arawen from me now you insult my beloved Sundren with such crimes...I will dispose of you myself..."
    *he says on a low voice to himself*
    Characters:

Hei Black Moon/Lee Senshun - Vigilantee/Retired Legion Alchemist
    Mira Armstrong - Aspiring Red Blade

Comment

Just moments behind Lee strides Falmari with spear in hand; he takes down the details into his journal before continuing on his way muttering to himself.

"How can Falmari corner this Corvus without the dwarf as well?"
      Originally posted by roguethree
      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Not long after that, a traveller adorned in a set of dusty dark robe and a crimson hood to match stops by one of the posters littered across the city. She silently reads the content with a ponderous expression. Then she whispers with a tone of surprise and uncertainty.

"Corvus. Be he the very same elf I knew of?"

The traveller lowers her single cerulean gaze onto the ground in an effort to make sense of the truth the news carry with it. Finally, after some time of standing motionless the hooded woman continues on her stride into the bustling city streets in silence.

Mithrilia Somadis - The Heart of Mithril

Comment

Reading the poster Ariel gasps, "Mud Elf, oh poor Arawen!" Then wanders away , her eyes on the ground sadly.
          /Kim

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
          Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
          Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."

Comment

* looking from the shadows, a small hin, hardly seen looks at Lee as he walks away and raises an eyebrow *
            A tall woman with grey hair, but with young features, dressed in blue, merely looks at the poster and says one single solitary word in a language most would not understand. (in Celestial) "Dammit!"
            Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
            Cybil Gelley (Retired)
            Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

A thin looking man, dressed like a Legion Quaestarii with hood and face mask, tears down one of the of the Wanted Posters. He folds it neatly and places it in a pouch with several other Wanted Posters. He smiles behind his mask and walks into the shadows of the nearest alley.
              sigpic
              Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

[in Draconic] Oh Arawen not again, not another love lost to you. *says a blue haired moon elf as she pauses at the poster, continuing to muttering angrily in the same tongue she leave the area shaking her head.

Comment

"Wanted alive, huh? Not really good at that kind of thing. I'm sure they'll handle it and what not."

Caelryth walks away whistling.
                  Byrun - Wandering Swordsman
                  Falrenn Silvershade - Shaper of Truths

If you're searching the lines for a point
                  Well, you've probably missed it
                  There was never anything there
                  In the first place

Wax Fang - Majestic

Comment

*Ru walks by the slightly worn poster and stops to memorize the description, remembering the name as well*

I have seen this one, he will most likely disguise himself now. Of course, Cybil will want me to bring him to her. I know she does not want Veritas blood spilled, especially by me. But, what if I was defending myself...or perhaps someone else.

*Ru ponders, and takes out his silver flask, drinking the warm liquid held inside deeply*
                    Ru'umel Amakiir - Ranger of the Corps de Grace
                    Will Smither - Imbuer of some, Master of None...
                    Zelom Silverstar - Evangelistic singing elf
                    Originally posted by Machiavelli
                    "What in hells are you doin' with my chicken?"

Comment

An old woman rarely seen in the cities notices a poster and examines it closely.

"So. The Legion has lost yet another captive." She shakes her head sadly. "That would make at least four escapes from Legion hands in the last couple of months. Intolerable!"

Leaning heavily on her walking stick she leaves the gates and head into the wilderness.

Later, a small hin woman skips by the same poster and stops to read it aloud. It takes her a good long time as she stumbles over several of the words. When she finishes she lets out an almost uncontrollable giggle.

"Golly gosh! I wonder if the Legion has anybody even left in the jails!"

Even later a beautiful blond woman notices a poster outside of the temple of Helm. She shakes her head in disgust.

"What kind of Legion do we have in Sundren these days? I don't think we've had this many criminals escape in such a short time. I'll bet Banites are behind it."

Comment

“Interesting.”

A smartly dressed young man scans the poster again before glancing at the beautiful woman next to him.

“You see it says ‘Wanted’ not ‘Escaped’. In fact after several readings I still can see no mention of the word ‘Escaped’ or ‘Jail’ all I see is another dull poster for another dull traitor.

Karsten sighs and shakes his head.

“The general tone seems to be that they want this man, not that they’ve lost him from any prison. I’ll admit it’s possible you have special eyes that can see parts of the poster that us normal people cannot, it’s also possible your education is lacking and you’ve had to make up parts of the poster to make yourself sound interesting.”

He half turns to leave, shrugging slightly.

“I’d stick to standing around looking pretty if I were you. That, at least, you seem to be good at.”
                        Eira Skald - Icy bitch.
                        Karsten Mannerheim - Idealist and murderer.
                        Vincent Hopkins - Witch Hunter and man of faith.
                        Aedan Gilter - Dreamer of broken dreams.
                        Henry L. Jones - Oh god, I can see forever.

Comment

A certain one-eyed elf grunts in agreement with Karsten about the young woman, standing next to both of them before walking away and with thoughts weighing heavily on his mind.
                          Characters:
                          Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                          Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                          If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

A white haired elf dressed as a dock worker is seen taking down one of the wanted posters near the docks at the Port. "I wonder what the Legion plans to do with this elf? I bet they will never catch him. Even if they do, he will probably escape from the jail." He says to a to a group of dock workers.
                            sigpic
                            Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

*An ageing man looks at the poster and mutters*

What’s the point is risking my neck to capture this boy when the legion can’t keep a dead fish with all its legs chopped off from walking out the cell doors. The last thing I need after me is a criminal looking for revenge.
                              EvanandaPriestess of joy.

Hold - Follower of the lady, any lady.

http://richardleitch5.deviantart.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X