Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A message for the keeper of the glade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A message for the keeper of the glade.

Falmari approaches the keeper with a sincere smile and begins rolling his thoughts off in druidic without chance for innteruption.

"Keeper, have you realised the traffic that comes through this sacred place? It is unnatural, considering the wards in place.
    Falmari and one with the spirits have found a area with promise, one that the glade could spread to without drawing attention; it needs to be cleansed but it holds much potential.
    A place where people who live with and respect the land and the spirits can come without interuption from mere sightse'ers!"

Falmari clears his throat and hesitantly whispers:

"The untrodden ground of the viridale.."

Upon vocalising his final word he gives a wry smile, his hands clasped behind his rear as he awaits the keepers response.
    Originally posted by roguethree
    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

The Keeper's eyes snap open, his vision swimming into focus as his mind detatches from the mass of the great Viridale to focus on the druid before him.

The Untrodden Grounds have that name for a reason, son.

And he returns to his meditations.
    sigpic
    Gravity is a myth; Earth just sucks.

>>> Flame Warriors! <<<

Comment

Falmari casts his eyes to the heavily trodden ground underfoot.

"Forgive me keeper."

He turns on his heels and strides off into the forest disappointed but resolute in his convictions.
      Originally posted by roguethree
      If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
      X