Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feral or just hungry? - Falmari's journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feral or just hungry? - Falmari's journal

"This is falmari's first journal for he has little patience for writing; yet being the first it may also be the most profound. Falmari has seen more than four hundred winters and this is the first in which he can read the signposts and appreciate parchment that isnt spellcraft.

Falmari understands what is going on in the sundered valley now he can read the propaganda and he doesnt like it ~ change.. the man with many faces: camoflague he calls it, he understands how this works as well and for the trickster's amusement he has wrought a plan. Falmari likes this plan and it's outcome will please the druids as well; something they will be sure to appreciate him for in years to come!
    This apostle of mischief speaks a lot of truths. that balance does not have to be about staying in the middle but about actively affecting the balance by pitting sides against each other ~ blood makes the grass grow the soldiers say."

-The author trails off into thought and the piece of mossy parchment is left under a tent at the druid glade

(((Feel free to add your own piece if appropriate))
    Originally posted by roguethree
    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Falmari continues the page he left off on.

"Yejide has helped me gain some acceptance within the glade and it may also prove fruitfull for her as well. We have done the glade a great service by ridding the untrodden grounds of a dangerous toxin which spreads delirium within the animals. It may one day be cleansed entirely and we could" *He skips a line* "Well that day has not come yet so Falmari will count his chickens so to speak as he eats them for now!"
    Originally posted by roguethree
    If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
    X