Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What says the letter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What says the letter?

“Again!” The voice echoed through the training room and the soldiers repeated once more a perfect sequeance of sword hits gracefully synchronized with the style that only the Red Blades could perform.

Andy’s gaze stopped on that Initiate in particular, she has noticed that the Initiate was adding extra hits on the sequeance with her free hand without losing time.

“Alright soldiers! We are done for today, well done.” Andy dismissed the soldiers from the training room except for three Initiates in particular. “Initiates Mick and Venton, please gather the weapons and give them to Defender Ino, tell him we are grateful. Initiate Ariel, follow me.”

Both stepped in a simple room, on the corner, Defender Andy took a seat by a desk and began to write a letter. It took a few minutes to finish and seal the letter as Initiate Ariel stared curious all the time.

The Red Blade Defender raised from the chair in the usual military and diciplined posture. “Take this to Saint Jericho.”
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Taking the letter, Ariel salutes Andy and runs off to see Saint Jaricho. When she arrives, she knocks loudly on the door three times, waiting for him to answer. The door opens, Saint Jaricho is there, his face stern but he manages a small smile.

"Greetings Initiate, what can I do for you?" he asks with an official voice.

Ariel salutes, then says, "I've a letter from Defender Andy for you sir".

Reaching out, taking the letter, "Yes, let me look at it. was there anything else Ariel?"

"No sir, just the letter, good day sir.", she snaps another saulte and turns to leave.

Standing there a bit expectantly, she wonders what was so important she needed to run it to him now, and why did Andy have that smile. She waits for Saint Jaricho to reply.

// ignore the double post, dunno why it did that.
    Last edited by KimKandor; 10-20-2009, 08:15 AM.
    /Kim

Ariel - Cirion: "Glasses, when did you start needing glasses?"
    Sergei - Arawen: "Nice to see you too Blue Eyes"
    Anynduil - Elrylyn: "An ..."

Comment

Working...
    X