Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam and his sudden obsession with researching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam and his sudden obsession with researching

*Sam ((harik)) and Anna make their way to the Library, pulling books from shelves that have anything to do with undead, Sam sits there with his pile of books, reading compulsively. He leaves no word unread, even if the next book he opens says roughly the same thing. He only seems to stop to eat, drink and perform other bodily actions then its back to the books. It seems he wont be leaving too soon. Anything to do with Liches or their sub variants would make his eyes light up, and what would bring a smile to his face is how he could kill or weaken them severly, he seems very obsessed. he would even browse the Archives, spending endless hours in one spot before moving on to the next when he doesnt find what hes looking for. If or when ones he doesn't know decides to ask what hes doing, he replies "Researching ways to destroy an evil creature..." to ones that know whats happened he simply states to them "Trying to find anything useful on how I can fix the problem i have caused.." ((they know who they are)) *

((Will not write what Anna's doing, if she wants to add something that would be awesome , i will be absent for a month or so, RL issues seem to conflict with everything ))
    LINK <-- This song scares me, make sure you have sound...

*Anna muttering to her self in a strange tongue as she searches the shelves of the library.*
    ((Celestial))
    "Dumb, thick headed , bully of a paladin, if this creature harms anyone it falls on him now. His version of service to the world seems to exist solely of pushing around those with no memory. Actually helping to find a way to destroy the creature seems beyond his duty."

Taking a different tack Anna searches the histories, for mention of imprisoned wizards, sorcerers, priests and liches, knowing that historians are often lacking in such fine details as whether the subject of their work was living or dead.

*Sighs* "Any scrap of information would have been useful."

Struck with inspiration she takes a sheet of parchment and a quill and starts asking Silver questions.

"Tell me everything you know and have been told. I'll send a letter the the Abbot in Waterdeep"

Comment

Working...
    X