Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A destiny's encounter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A destiny's encounter

Rain falls upon the Schild Mountain. On the battlefield, true warriors clash making the sound so abruptly huge that it could be mistaken by the bolts the storm releases. On the backline under the scholli’s command, a man kills their enemies with spells without regret. Lee, as most know him, smiles widely with his eyes so narrowed that one could wonder how he manages to have a good sight of the battlefield. Not far from there, on the frontline, a woman of holy aura strikes fearless upon the rebels of the mountain. Lady Andy had grown in spirit and body, and with that her skills also improved immensely.

These two have few things in common, but the most important is their will to protect Sundren. Surrounded by her loyal allies, the Red Blades, Andy marches pushing the Veritas successfully back, holding their bolt’s that turns the sun black. The fight is hard, many die and get wounded, a “reasonable sacrifice” Lee thinks. Then, something calls upon Andy’s attention and makes her look to a body on the ground. What could make such an experienced Defender look to the ground at moments like that? Lee wonders and asks himself the same question triggering his the five spells that enchant his vision.

Lee:
    “- It cant be…”

What could have called his attention? Wrathfully he uses all the spells he can to enchant his already reasonable speed and, disrespecting the Scholli’s orders, charges to the front line. He cuts enemies with anger, his blade adorned with gold and silver carries the blood of many he had to slain until he finally reaches a spot near Andy. She carries a body, same body his eyes have seen but his heart and mind didn’t allow him to believe. It is Syne Jonel’s body.
    A glimpse of anger comes, making Lee’s sword arm to shake and his fists to tight. Those feelings are not for Syne’s supposedly death as he can see just a body, but is unable to detect if she is dead or not, but for a flaw on his plans he could not admit. Syne seemed to have been beaten by another than him. On his twisted mind that bears two hearts, he thinks as Hei , his true name given by his master Elijah. Syne’s body spiked on a huge pole in front of the city were his plans all along, his intentions thought were not to simple murder someone, but to settle an example to all those would-be-criminals.

A voice, so charismatic and full of glory, echoes on the battlefield calling for withdraw. Andy’s order is followed at risk by all there gathered upon her command, but only one man hesitates for a while. Lee, or Hei on that brief moment, can’t move immediately.
    Lee:
    “If Andy is caring the body back she could be possibly alive. This could end now … my plan can still go on.”

His hands glow dark and he begins to evocate a deadly necromancy spell. Although his heart is so full of hate against Syne and her threats, killing her in front of everyone would proof to be a poor and catastrophic plan. Poor Veritas soldier, he had to endure unsuccessfully Lee’s dark spell.

Following Andy and her unit, they step on the city watch. Seems Syne lives but is unconscious. The so awaited final clash against Syne would have to wait, as her destiny is yet unknown.
    Characters:

Hei Black Moon/Lee Senshun - Vigilantee/Retired Legion Alchemist
    Mira Armstrong - Aspiring Red Blade

Andy steps inside the city watch post, she gently places Syne on the bench and turns to the Watchmaster to salute him respectfully.

"Sir! I bring a dangerous and very wanted enemy of the state, but know that I have not attacked her, I only found her at the bottom of the Schild Mountains. Thank Tirones Lee, I was able to retreat carrying the hin over my shoulder."
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8462/synedeath.jpg
      Characters:

Hei Black Moon/Lee Senshun - Vigilantee/Retired Legion Alchemist
      Mira Armstrong - Aspiring Red Blade

Comment

Working...
      X