Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forgive me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgive me!

\\ That's about a little plot from Tome \\

The young girl steped inside the Red Knight temple in Mirakus Post, for the first time, she didn't salute her brothers and sisters in faith, her eyes seemed like a waterfall.

Last time Andy cried like that, was in the day her brother died. And today, she felt so much pain for what she has said that it was like a dagger with poison was penetrating in her heart. She fell on her knees and used her hands to support all the weight that was on her shoulder, not physical, and her hands went up together with her eyes as she closed them, but that was not enough to hold the tears.

Andy didn't notice how was inside the temple, what the priests and paladins were doing, what the Red Blades were doing, she saw nothing! For her, she was there, kneeling down, right before the Red Lady.

Andy's faith grew so much with her mistake that she could even see the imposing figure in a red and white armor in front of her. So she held with one of her hands the pendant made of ruby that she never took off from her neck after her brother has gone. She put so much strong on the red chess knight made of ruby that the blood began to slowly fall through all her arm. Of course, she didn't care, she didn't even felt any physical pain, besides, physical pain would actually be a relief to her in this moment, and everybody in the temple heard her prayer:

"Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down, here I am to say that You're my goddess! You are all together lovely," - And by the mantion 'all together', those around her knew she was not only praying to the Red Knight, but also to Tempus, at least in this part of the prayer - "all together worthy, all together wonderful to me! I will never know how much it cost, to see my sin upon your heart. I will never know how much it cost..."

And then, Andy could beraly breath. Deep inside, she knew there was hope that her goddess would forgive her. Afterall, Andy was human, not a perfect god. She made a mistake and now was praying for forgiveness, yet, Andy wouldn't forgive herself that soon, and she kept praying.

"I lay my life down at Your feet! You're the only one I need! I turn to You and You are always there!"

"In troubled times it's You I seek! I put You first that's all I need! I humble all I am, all to You!"

"One way! Red Knight! You're the only one that I can live for! One way! Red Knight!"

The wound by holding the pendant was getting worse, the bleeding was getting harder and harder, but no one wanted to interrupt such prayer, and Andy would be the last person in the world to do that.

"You are always, always there! Every how and every where! Your grace abounds so deeply within me!

"We live by faith and not by sight for You! We're living all for You! I want You to know these words are my heart and soul!"

"I will accept your punishment! Forgive me!"

Andy kept praying all night long, repeating the words and evetually changing the prayer. But it didn't matter, she was praying with her soul and not with simply words, so she kept praying throught the night, throught the day, and throught the night again, without eat or drink, and bleeding hard, til her body couldn't handle anymore. She fell...

\\ Hope you guys like it, I used some prayers I actually use to talk to my God in RL, Jesus \\
    "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

"Andy..."

The voice came briefly for a moment within her mind that night as sleep had finally claimed her. It carried itself upon winds of night in a sky too beautiful to be of the mortal world. The stars danced about, swirling in patterns and dispersing into random twinkling lines of gleaming light.

"You've come so far Andy..."

Trees rustled in the winds that carried the familiar voice. Oddly though, they were warm and inviting like a blanket wrapping beside a fire after a long day of dragging oneself through seemingly endless and painful cold.

"You've made me proud.. and made Her proud as well."

A brief flash was given to the Knight, a noble figure of red armor, sword sheathed and a smile that was gentle and kind.

"Never stop fighting. Never give up on what you know to be right. And most importantly, never sway from your path. You are strong Andy. No matter what comes your way, I know you can face it."

The image appeared again once more. It was a brief flash as before but brought to the dream a deeper clarity as to just who's voice spoke to her. The Red Blade Andy Mayer was given a gift this night; a vision of the well-being of one lost before some time ago who's love for her would never fade even past the veil of the living.

"Stay strong my sister... I love you and always shall."

The Red Knight had forgiven her and extended her smile and blessing upon the Defender.
    Wish spell?! What is this? ****ing Dragonball Z?!

Comment

Working...
    X