Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cel Visits the Library.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cel Visits the Library.

The soft patter of feet approached the desk, heard well before the librarian thought to lean forward over the edge and see the diminutive woman standing beneath him. Two small hands twined together before her, the very image of courteous reservation.

"Pardon me, Good Sir," she spoke at last. "I'm looking for some information and I'm given to understanding you can help. I trust you keep records of recent events and some manner of dossier on local institutions, hmm? I'm looking for information on the Hands of Mundus. Specifically, recent history. Where might I find that?" She spoke the words with all the eloquence of forced courtesy and beamed a smile as she awaited, in her mind, a cascade of helpful, useful, easily obtained information.
    Mari: A hin with little purpose.

Angelise Bryont: Paladin and Dawnbringer of Lathander, Master of Radiance, freelance member of the Arbiter's Alliance. (On Hold)

Marcus looks over the desk peering down, his bifocals from your perspective make his eyes appear large and googley as he clears his throat; Mundus you say? His eyebrows rais over the rims of his spectacles. Well we keep historical documents of the many institutions that reside in this little corner of Faerun. I do believe we have some records of the Hand of Mundus, just three rows back in section "6", you will most likely find texts on the order... But when you say recent history... How recent are you menaing small one?
    Dice Rolling Site
    Pathfinder SRD
    D&D SRD
    SKETCH-A-MAP SITE

D&Dwiki

Comment

The slightest hint of a wince at 'small one' is thwarted by the ever-present, benevolent smile.

"Oh, let's say the last five years? I'm specifically looking for... I suppose you'd say the nature of their public relations: how they've contributed to Sundren's safety; any public declarations; any run-ins, face-offs, show-downs, or blow-ups with other local institutions? That sort of thing. Though, I shall trust your judgment and appreciate any news you consider worthy of my attention."
      Mari: A hin with little purpose.

Angelise Bryont: Paladin and Dawnbringer of Lathander, Master of Radiance, freelance member of the Arbiter's Alliance. (On Hold)

Comment

Working...
      X