Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mountainbreaker Disbandment and Departure of Brunus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountainbreaker Disbandment and Departure of Brunus

*Brunus sits in his Inn room writeing a bunch of letters by candle light*

Too all employee's it is with a heavy heart i write to you all about this.
    The Mountainbreaker Mining Company are to be disbanded all mining orders are hereby annulled and all employee contracts are here by void.

The reasons for this sudden change of events is that i have had a disagreement with the sundren government about matter that require no futher detail. and secondly because it isnt profitable to run a company in sundren as things is at the moment.

I wish you all luck in your endeavours from here on and all gear that have been issued are yours to keep.

Best Regards Brunus Ironbreaker.

*Brunus then rolls them up and puts his signet on them then hands them to a messenger that waits at the door. once the messenger is gone he walk into his room again and starts writeing another letter*

Friends when you recieve this letter it means that i already set sail for Neverwinter. I apologize for not being able to give you this message in person but there was frankly no time. Also i am disbanding the mining company as it simply is not profitable enough.

There is also the issue of a Problem i have with the government in sundren, an issue i am not in a position to do anything about.

I wish you all well in the future

Best regards Brunus Ironbreaker.

*Lougar Pyckaxe receives the letter and smirks*

Oi wa' ne'er much fond o dem Exigo folk. Guess'n oi be pack'n up an leav'n Sundren too. Ne'erwinter eh? Hmm.

*He heads off to pack his things*
    The difference between a rogue and a hero often comes down to who tells the tale. – Danilo Thann describing Elaith Craulnober, in Dream Spheres

Avatar comes from a rather amusing web comic.

Comment

Working...
    X