Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stealing Chickens!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealing Chickens!

*NUDGE*

" 'Scuse me," mutters the elf quietly as he slinks down the stairs. He nudges another elf, dressed in fancy robes. A seemingly innocent event, they both pass on without another thought.

The first elf descends to the bottom of the stairs. He he pulls a small box from under his coat. It has several tiny holes punched in it. "What in the Hells? What's that yammer doin' walkin' round with this..."

"B-GOCK!," squawks the box in retort.

"Yer kiddin' me. I lifted a damned chicken?," says the elf. "I'll never get me shoes with this petty booty! Might as well eat good tonight, I s'pose."

"Psst. Hey Buster. You 'ungry?" The elf holds up his squawking box to a large drunk man he finds in the Trade Tier...

Comment

Several posters go up in the trading post, and some other prominent spots such as near the city gates.

One thousand staggs will be paid for the return of Gobbles the Chicken, or information leading to his retrieval, with no questions asked. The drawing above is a close approximation to his appearance, save for the attached machinery. Please contact Erishkigal of Silverymoon at the Druid's Glade if you have information.
      I got one leg missin'
      How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
      Meet the Feebles

Comment

The elven thief tears down one of the posters in amazement and anger. "Yer bloody kiddin' me! I sold that bird fer twenty! Good thing I'm the only one what knows who I sold 'im to, eh? Where'd that damn drunk 'ead off to?"

Comment

The elf sits within the glade, wringing his hands with obvious agitation. "Oh, Gobbles, how will I manage without you?"
          I got one leg missin'
          How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
          Meet the Feebles

Comment

[Edit] Thanks guys!))
            Last edited by Machiavelli; 09-09-2009, 10:45 PM.
            I got one leg missin'
            How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
            Meet the Feebles

Comment

The drunk man awakes the next day in the barn. How he came to be there not even he knows. As he recovers his sanity he looks around the barn to realise where he is.

"...the...hells am I ? Bah..." *spits on the ground*

Oddly, there is a strange small box near him.

"The f...is this now... " The man opens the box just a little to see whats inside."

"Eh ? Bloody hells !! *he wonders for a bit how he got that chicken and cant remember*

"Shit...should stop drinking spirits and ale together... *he stands* ... uuaaahhww... allright chicken, if theres one thing I am not is a dam thief... lets find ya home eh ?...thinking again chicken is not nice...lets call ya Matilda eh ? *grins and leaves the barn, heading into the exigo direction*
              Characters:

Hei Black Moon/Lee Senshun - Vigilantee/Retired Legion Alchemist
              Mira Armstrong - Aspiring Red Blade

Comment

On his way to the exigo, Jin decides its time for his matinal ale, so he drops by the Four Lanterns. After some good rounds, he goes wondering the city with his box untill he finds a man by the stairs that completely ignores him. Decided to make a new friend for another free ale round, he follows him until he finds his friend Quon - that he insists calling Drunky.

As things goes by, Jin - too drunk - vomits on the trade tier's street the exactly moment some Legionaire were just passing.

Peridian then takes Jin to the jailhouse where he is striped of his things to be thrown on the "tank" . Now Peridian has Gobbles and who knows what will happen now.
                Characters:

Hei Black Moon/Lee Senshun - Vigilantee/Retired Legion Alchemist
                Mira Armstrong - Aspiring Red Blade

Comment

Working...
                X