Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conversation between an elf and Quartermaster Grievous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversation between an elf and Quartermaster Grievous

*An elf with short white hair was seen talking with Quartermaster Grievous at Arbiter's Stand*

Elf: "I need to make a report about a member of the Legion neglecting their duty and collaborating with an enemy of the state."

Quartermaster Grievous: "Of course. One of my men?"

Elf: "I am not sure if he is stationed here."

Quartermaster Grievous: "I can't leave my post son, but I can have someone look into it.

Elf (lowers his voice): "I saw Osclow and the elf Maia talking with the Logan the hin. This Logan fellow is wanted from what I hear. They were talking about going to the Mossdale Forest and fighting orcs. I believe Logan was even enjoying some ale, while they talked. From what I understand this Osclow fellow works for the Legion and he made no attempt to arrest this dangerous hin. I just thought you would want to know that one of the Legion's finest was collaborating with the enemy."
    sigpic
    Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

The quartermaster replies, "I'll have someone look into it." The man stops as he overhears a conversation nearby mention the name, "Logan." He summons some guards to the gate and flags a hin.
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

With the large hat pulled low over his eyes, only the armored shins of the guards were visible, steadily approaching from behind the several people he was speaking to. He dipped his forehead toward the ground letting the guards approach, a crooked smile creeping across his face.

"All of against the stop where you are!" Came a commanding bark.
      "No-ones moving." He heard a nearby voice, feminine and elvish, speak.

The few magical words he had learned in his dabbling spilled readily from Logan's dirty lips.

"Against the wall everyone!" He heard the large man bark.

The order was met with sounds of confusion and alarm as an arcane darkness filled the area. Following the slope of the hill, Logan seized upon the distraction his magic had created vanishing into the ruined and burned buildings.
      ~~~ || Characters: Pythios Wyrmborn || ~~~

Comment

Working...
      X