Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vastynn: The first hours of Sundren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vastynn: The first hours of Sundren

Getting off the boat I could tell I would like it here. I quickly filled out the necessary forms to pass customs and into the harbor I strolled. Performing a few odd jobs for the locals help line my pockets with some gold so I made my way to the big city.
    The first thing I sought was work a little more my pace. Not finding it I asked around a bit and learned the city watch was looking for help. A few dead bats and an empty potion belt later Ive decided to leave the sewer cleaning to the guards. I'm pretty sure one of those damn bats gave me something too....
    Needless to say, this aint gonna be as easy as I first suspected....Maybe I'll leave my name at a few of the bars I've found. See if that gets me anywhere.

"The names Vastynn. Anyone needs a little subtle help, with minimal danger, let me know. I'll be around, scope'n the city out. I got a little bit of the mystic bug too. All though I don't have any, I dont mind work'n for those with morrally just agendas."

((OOC: Vastynn. Rogue/Wizard 2/1. Follower of Shar and looking to be a mage killer eventually. Its gonna take a while, I know. Looking for good rp opportunity and some folks around my level to group with. Also any guilds that exist that would be up my ally please let me know. I plan on making this server my home and wish to get as involved in the community as possible. Thanks in advance to any feedback, input, replies, or general information!))

\\ oops rp section my bad plz delete
    Last edited by Zantul; 08-13-2009, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X