Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling Lucky? Play Dmytri's Dice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling Lucky? Play Dmytri's Dice!

Copied notes about various games of chance featuring dice, occasionally found on tables at taverns and inns. ((To play, use the Sundren UI to Roll Ability > Will, ignore the base score, just the 1d20 roll is your score))

Ready for fun and profit? Step right up and join in on a traveling Dmytri Dice Game. They often spring up around Sundren. Here's a sheet to help you know how to play. Remember, there's only two rules: No Cheating. And No Divine Intervention!

The Game of Thrice
    Each participant gets three rolls of the die. They roll consecutively until they've rolled three times. The sum of three rolls is your score! The highest score wins! Suggested entry fee: 200 stags. Number of players: 3 or more. (Former record holders: Evannanda, Corvus, Dmytri) Current record: 51.

Sudden Death (aka Elimination)
    At the same time all the players roll their die. Wait until you hear the Round called and "Roll." The lowest roll is out. The remaining players continue until the final round, where two players compete head to head for the grand prize. In the case two people roll the same lowest score in a round, then everyone must re-roll that round: as we say: "one tie, all tie." Suggested entry fee: 300 stags. Number of players: 5 or more. Note: Originally called Elimination, the game is now called Sudden Death for a more dramatic effect.

HiLo
    Are you an average roller? Then this is the game for you! 5 players are required for 2 rounds. Everyone rolls their die at the same time. The high roller and the low roller are out each round. The winner will have rolled the middle score of the final 3 players. Suggested entry fee: 200 stags. Number of players: 5 or more (odd number of players only).

Hopefully a tournament will be held soon to determine the Ultimate Grand Master Sundren Champion Extraordinaire!

*A small lady reads one of the notes and smiles* I see Mr Dmytri is at it again…um…hey he used my name! I wonder if I can get him for royalties *she giggles when she finds no rule about divine intervention* I guess I’ll have to enter in order to maintain my winning record.

*with that she closes her eyes and clasps her hands* Dear Lliira please bless the coming tournament so that all who enter may find joy, allow the losers to remain happy with the thrill that came and forgive the silly men who will undoubtedly start a pointless fight…um…also find it within your divine wisdom to have the winner be a woman *nods*
    EvanandaPriestess of joy.

Hold - Follower of the lady, any lady.

http://richardleitch5.deviantart.com/

Comment

Scribbled on the back of the note is an additional game introduced by Evananda.

Bust!
      Can you win without going Bust? This exciting, heart-pumping action game is not for the feint of heart. All players roll a die to determine playing order, the lowest roller goes first, the highest roller goes last. Each player gets up to three rolls to try to get a total of 40 or lower. Rolling a sum of 41 or higher means you go Bust! Rolling a 1 also means you go bust! Players may stop after their first or second roll and take their current sum for their score. Do you have the guts to win? Find out! Suggested entry fee: Optional. Number of players: 3 or more.

Comment

Working...
      X