Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mountain Breaker Mining Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mountain Breaker Mining Company

The Weekly Pay is base 500

*after seeing the pix axs on the poster Pert has someone read it to him* Ohz I like! Thinkz they lets me join themz? Cna put my name down for mez? *writes his name down*
    "I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly."-Winston Churchill

"A warrior is measured in sacrifice beyond death for he who rises not once but twice shall offer all those nearby you pay the price" Banite Hero

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/126/rwee.png <-- New home.

Ju'eir- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6286/sdfsdf.png
    The power of the hunt.

Comment

Gromlin hears the news of the new company, heads down too sign his name as a craftsman. Even this dwarf could use some good pay
      Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

Syne hears the news being spread at the Exigo Trading Post and mulls it over for a few days, on the 3rd day she finds one of the posters and puts her name down in hopes that they have some ore she can use to make her sword and the Axe head she promised a friend.

Love,
        Syne
        All is Fair in Love and RP ~ Mixicatia

Player ID: Mixicatia

Personallities:
        Sari ~ Black Clad Sneak
        Anzhela Novikov ~ Follower of Bahamut
        Silana Flows ~ Pyro Red Wizard
        Mixicatia Underfoot ~ Circus Acrobat/Dancer
        Cytheria ~ Sexy Confused Blood Sucker
        Ashilan'ka ~ Natural Hot Head

Comment

Nisa, stares at the poster in distaste, "It is bad enough that the Exigo bandits what to destroy the forest, now there is this bunch, I think I may need more arrows." Walks away muttering. "How are they going to make any money paying those wages even Exigo sells ingots cheaper than these guys are buying them for."

Comment

Kira comes across the posting, tilting her head a moment, and leaving a note suggesting interest in some Adamantine ore. Leaving contact infromation at the four flaggons in Aquor
            Julia Blackstar

Login:Kusanagifanatic

Comment

*Brunus goes up to the post and looks at the notes that have been left..then Adds supplemental post to the original Poster*

Comment

Raven looks to the poster and signs in as a weaponsmith.

"Hope that oll dwarf get me in, I really need another source of paymente hehe" *smiles and whistles walking away*
                Characters:

Hei Black Moon/Lee Senshun - Vigilantee/Retired Legion Alchemist
                Mira Armstrong - Aspiring Red Blade

Comment

*Sain sees Raven's name on the list and adds his own name in under the roll of weapon smith* W..well I suppose I s..should t..try to keep my crafting skills s..sharp as well. *he shrugs and walks away*
                  Sain- Immunes Legionaire and Ex-Adept of the now decimated Red Blades
                  Dane Kensbane- Farmboy struggling to adjust to his new life as a favored of Illmater
                  Peeli Pebblepounder- Beardless dwarven scout and woodsman
                  Alexi Starsunder- Extremely young and headstrong elven rogue searching for his adopted dwarven uncle.
                  Siriandel Starsunder- Grizzled Elven ranger, and estranged uncle of Alexi

Comment

*Brunus walks up to the Bullitin Board and Replaces the old posters while stamping now ones onto the Board*

Comment

/// bumps

Comment

After hesitantly walking up to the poster for a few days before turning on his heel, Grindle signs his name as miner.

"It's a start, s'all it is. Jes' a leg up onta the ladder." he mutters to himself as he walks away, shaking his head.

Comment

Andy finds herself staring at the poster rather interested.

"Perhaps I could help."

She signs as weapon blacksmith and miner.
                          "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Working...
                          X