Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vigo tries to learn.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vigo tries to learn.

*Vigo sits in the library with Nessa*

"So you will teach me to speak Goblin then?" He tries to keep his attention on the scrolls and books that are laid out in front of him. "Well I'm not sure how to do this properly, but you should study these scrolls and we can talk about what you've learned". He nods and starts to gather them up. "I suppose I'll be on my own then?" Looking at her curiously, " I will admit, this is unlike any learning I've done before."

She watches him gather up all the scrolls and books then smiles as she thinks of a reply. "Well I suppose we could spend time talking , in thier language of course.". He nods and starts to head out. "This is most interesting, so I should try to keep my speech simple, no complex thoughts or Ideas?" The two continue talking as they leave the library, discussing the various nuances of the Goblin language.

** I was given permission to write for Nessa, by her player**
    " I found my inner child once, then Child Protective Services came and took him away"

The lessons Continue

*Vigo spent the better part of three days studying the scrolls given to him by Nessa, he started to grasp the concepts of the sentence structure and vocabulary. Later Nessa visited him and they discussed what he had learned and she gave him some verbal lessons as well*
    " I found my inner child once, then Child Protective Services came and took him away"

Comment

Working...
    X