Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A request to Cybil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A request to Cybil

Raven walks in the temple of Ilmater, hands given with two children. He is clearly sad to eyes of grown men, but tries to keep a "happy" air to not worry the children, a boy and a girl.
    As he walks inside seeking Cybil, the so famous Broken One, he thinks about his own daughter that died long ago.

Upon reaching her , he asks, with his general tone of kidish and joyfullness:
    Milady... these two pranks here came to know you ! *forces a smile* is it possible for then to stay for a short while ? Their mama and papa will soon come back from the toy shop with lots of presents ! isnt it kids ? *handles her a letter*

\\awaiting you fezzik =p
    Characters:

Hei Black Moon/Lee Senshun - Vigilantee/Retired Legion Alchemist
    Mira Armstrong - Aspiring Red Blade

The two children are in a terrible state, faces streaked with tears. The girl is almost catatonic with shock, hugging a straw doll to her chest. As soon as Raven says the parents will be returning he speaks out with a cold monotone glaring at the Blade.

"He turned my dad to stone and smashed him up, then he took away mum when she screamed.. I wish he was dead"
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

((( I don't know if I missed anything afterwards, but didn't we agree to not separate the mother from the kids and have them all taken to the church? ))

Comment

\\I guess I forgot that when I wrote it, sorry =/,shall I edit ?
        Characters:

Hei Black Moon/Lee Senshun - Vigilantee/Retired Legion Alchemist
        Mira Armstrong - Aspiring Red Blade

Comment

Working...
        X