Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugaboo and his lost mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugaboo and his lost mind

Ugaboo walked the exigo trying too keep from getting too much attention, although he was covered in fece's and had a dead fire memphit strapped too his shoulder, and walked in nothing but a loincloth, he found this normal.
    Once and awhile he would ask his compandion of what he though of some female or trinket that caught his eye, Gorizik the fire mempit as usual told him he was stupid and didnt need trinkets.

Argueing in the fire memphit language , too everyone else sounded as if he was chewing on his own tongue.

This new place seem good , many people's walk and i happy, no one attack me yet! *growls at Gorizik*

Speaking too himself, Ugaboo answeres his own question, But as if the memphit was truely talking too him.

Yes yes, you stoopid half orc they no attack you's cause you big! only reason. now go get foods me hungry!

Quickly ugaboo obeys and begins searching for food, believing some goblin meat may be useful he travels towards the hills in which he heard there may be some.
    Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."
Working...
X