Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

City Hall Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Hall Meeting

Official government posters are placed at heavily-trafficked intersections throughout Sundren city:

Sundren Open Forum Meeting
    to be held tonight at the
    Talent and Balance

All citizens are welcome. The meeting will be facilitated by government staff. Weapons must be checked at the door.

Agenda:
    • Trade Road Construction
    • Sestra Reconstruction
    • Open Forum for Citizen Issues
    (( I have no real life time to relay, but it will happen some time tonight for those online. ))
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Peridan walks by, examining the poster. He sighs and rubs the back of his head, cigar in his mouth.

"I suppose I might as well show up, see what the hubbub is about."

((OOC: What time?))
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Kilinar makes note of the meeting and plans to attend with the Captain.
      "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
      Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

*Thain sends word to the rest of the Cleavers* A strong show of numbers would be good.
        Thain

Astin

Dergil

Comment

Kira's eye is caught by one of the posters as she marches through town "... Perhaps if I am in town at the time.." without missing a step she marches off drawing her battle axe prayers already on her lips
          Julia Blackstar

Login:Kusanagifanatic

Comment

A light smile escapes the bard as he reads the poster right right next to a small stall, a foreign cook with a small business preparing his order.

"Well well, seeing this in THIS city is certainly a pleasant surprise. Nice to see a foot cast forward by someone in this city at last. Although.. it is quite likely 'they' will be there as well. Guess my night is planned."

The smile fades with the idea hanging above him about the potential arrival of individuals who's devil tongues could end up bringing far more harm to Sestra than help in the end. Look of lost wondering turns to wide-eyed shock as the stall cook hands him his prepared dish, a little sooner than expected with a wide smile upon his wrinkled visage.

"Here you go. Very good. Very fresh."

He certainly seemed to not be kidding as there seemed to be several tentacle-like protrusions sticking out from the bowl and while the bard was aware of his own vast imagination, he could have sworn they were moving just a little.

"This is official Kura-Tur cuisine." he asked in a tone not meant to be insulting.
            "Good yes. You eat now!" the cook sounded almost demanding.

With a sign of surrender, the bard paid and sat down looking at the dish. Hopefully he could spend this afternoon plotting and not vommiting.
            sigpic
            Osclow Wiltenholm- "I have seen behind the mask and almost miss the bliss of ignorance."

Comment

Corvus lets out a snicker as he reads the poster.

"This is not going to be a meeting. The Government and their Legion dogs will just be telling everyone what they are going to do. They will not listen to any of the citizens of Sundren."

Realizing he said this out loud, he quickly moves to the nearest alley and vanishes into the shadows.
              sigpic
              Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

Working...
              X