Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrister Renndale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrister Renndale

This is my character for the campaign. He is an Aasimar Paladin/Divine Champion. I've had quite a bit of fun with him already (Monkey grip w/ greatsword/large shield). Being Lawful Good isn't ALWAYS the most fun, but I've done evil so much I figured why not (plus this character hacks through anything like butter, especially undead). Oh, his patron diety is Helm, seeing as Sundren's main church is that of Helm.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

All I can say is:

"Oh S&$t!"

Looks like he's going to be Red's thorn in the side...

Scary.
    "A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for a job. That's just a fool." -Reno FF7

Comment

Hmm I can see my character trying to have 'fun' with this one. (Being a Tiefling Bard and all)

I'm just always shy of most Paladin players. They seem to forget they aren't walking automatons for 'destroy all evil and chaos and sound heroic at the same time.'
      Sounds like you're more interested in the combat aspect though, naming the feats specicifically.
      There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

This is just my campaign character. Not really anything I'm ever going to RP. Moreso something to toy with.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
        X