Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dev. Teams Current Assignments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dev. Teams Current Assignments

I thought a thread for the community which tells non-spoiling information about what each person in the Dev. teams is currently working with would be good.
    I'll start off with adding myself, then the rest can add themselves as they wish.

Esteten - Setting up shops until perfection, making weapons, armor, items and all that sort of things to add variety.
    I am also going to look into the crafting scripts and eventually be able to add more custom recipies.
    I have a +1 question brewing in this skull somewhere...

www.myspace.com/riotsweden

Satoshi - Currently assigned to torment players in any way possible. Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.
    Active
    Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
    Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Echelon - General DMing; with a major focus on the criminal underworld.
      Last edited by Echelon13; 09-02-2007, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Saulus - Everything
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Jesco - Writing dialogs to some quest npcs.
          "It's only after we've lost everything, that we're truly free to do anything."

Comment

Nyssis - Currently attempting to isolate all of Satoshi's chaotic corruption. Also general DM work.

Comment

I am the man with the plan which lacks mathematical details.
              Sunder me? Sunder you!

Comment

Ash - I is making maps. And running through the fields nekid. And obeying hypno-toad.
                Mapper and Mad Kitten
                Currently playing:
                Lill Moonberry - Halfling Bard who knows the Hills are Alive with the Sound of angry goblins

Comment

- Quest System Foremost
                  - Helping Redesign Website
                  - Various Scripts and crap
                  - Soon to be doing mapping and design on crap
                  - More Crap

Comment

Well just a little update. I know we haven't said much in the way of what we've been working on, but we have some awesome new dungeons and new areas we're polishing... Some things we want just perfect before we release them.

We also have some exciting new innovations in Sundren's featureset which we will talk about soon (no, not the quest system yet, but like we said... it's very close!).

I also have to take this opportunity to say GodBeastX is a genius and its thanks to him Sundren is one of the leaders in NWN2 persistence.
                    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Xeraph - I am working on 2 exterior areas and 5-7 interior areas.

Comment

Fey - Creating new weapon models, textures, placeables and all that for the world. If you want to view some of the new items you can find in Sundren, check out http://www.sundren.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4561

That thread will be updated as new screenshots become available.

Comment

Most recently I've added a couple of areas - the Rangers' Rest to the Outpost and the Sanctuary to the Druid Glade.

The Rangers' Rest should be getting a small update in the near future - simple stuff like a few NPCs, stuff to look at and so on.

Feedback from players is always very welcome. Beyond interactive features in the works and handled by other developers, I'm always keen to make something players and DMs will use.

PM, post or catch me in-game (PCs are Kayt Drakwood and Merissa Etrigan.)
                          Mapper and Mad Kitten
                          Currently playing:
                          Lill Moonberry - Halfling Bard who knows the Hills are Alive with the Sound of angry goblins

Comment

ALL GLORY TO THE HYNO TOAD!

Rawor - General DMing, my preference is to ambience and rewarding existant roleplay, as well as getting people more involved with the environement.

Comment

Concept art.

I'm mostly doing outdoor areas (with a few exceptions) right now as that is what is in need. I do see some portraiture and perhaps more finished work for the Wiki coming up in the future, however.

I imagine the concept work will eventually be posted up in the concepts gallery, so I won't link to anything here.

Rest assured, there are alot of new and exciting things coming to Sundren.
                              ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

Working...
                              X