Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event planning for bandits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event planning for bandits

This is an out of character thread for planning a series of events I'll be running, The Twin Peak River Bandits. This event series is designed to be open to all and you may approach it as you wish. I will be running small events before and after each scheduled event. Scheduled events will act as milestones that may change the direction of the event series pending character input. The smaller events will be more impromptu, thrown in when I have time and function as atmospheric one offs where your character may find out more information about whats going on. Player initiative and creativity will be rewarded, teaming up with others highly encouraged.

Will be using doodle for scheduled events. I understand groups who want to approach this differently might happen. I'll have players roll initiative to see who gets an event first in such an scenario.

http://doodle.com/ekm3u4ha5ayynip4
    "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Seems like we have four people interested in something tomorrow night. I have a bunch of stuff that I need to do during the day. So less I'm exhausted from that, I'll try to do something. Otherwise Sunday night seems doable for the same four.
    "You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Comment

Lets do this Sunday, 8pm central. I'll all sorts of overly tired today and want to think a few things over before running this.

Comment

Will start in about 15 minutes given I finished prepping.

Comment

This is being delayed due to personal reasons. Will be picking it back up when I become more active.

Comment

I'm starting to have some more time to commit to the client. Are people still interested in this?

Comment

I'd be interested in doing this on either my Ranger or my Rogue.
              Characters
              Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
              Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
              Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

Comment

Working...
              X