Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Must Gather Your Party before Venturing Forth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Must Gather Your Party before Venturing Forth

All right, boys and girls. I'm writing an episodic quest, and I need PCs to go on said quest. Any race/class/level may apply, and I'm going to choose 4-6 based on what I think will work best.

Relevant Info
    1. The quest exists separate from the Sundren timeline. You don't have to worry about being in two places at once or anything like that.
    2. The quest is not relevant to the Sundren "main plot."
    3. You may offer up to two (2) PCs for the quest.
    4. The quest evolves based on decisions you make. I'll have plenty of branching paths and arcs to accommodate whatever your party decides to do.
    5. The quest is going to happen on Monday evenings in the North American timezone. My point of reference is CST, or GMT -5.

PM me your responses. Thanks!

-Lotus

I'll play!

I'll be Tok Che TakTak, a lizardman on the border of adulthood and ex apprentice shaman who got booted out of from the Brakwater tribe (or more accurately, fled before being munched) after partaking a little liberally of some of the more hallucinogenic compounds used in certain rituals, as a result of this dabbling he's quite in touch with the crazy wizardvision of the spirit shaman.

Luckily the tribe have had some dealings with humans and Tok speaks rudimentary common (isn't that all common, it's a haggling language!) and international Point'N'Grunt.

Liberated from the numbing faith of Semuanya he's out to explore his mind, creativity, art, the spirit world and What is That Thing You Call Love.
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

If you haven't seen the movie, just go to 1:13:30 and watch it for a minute... I want to be that type of Wizard.... blame doubt for bringing up the crazy wizard eyes. If you haven't seen the movie, you can't really call yourself an uber geek!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgol5_00prc
      Bree - Bookkeeper and diplomat of Exigo.

Becky Dragonhin - Sword of the Loyal Fury, Knight of the Triad... the only Good hin in Sundren???
      Cybil Gelley (Retired)
      Perry Turnipfodder - aspiring talent, happy chronicler.

Comment

I had forgotten about this movie! Why must I remember?!

I was even so privileged to own the Wizards PnP source book. I kid you not, it featured an ability to manipulate objects with your toes. The ability's text gave an example of picking up a roll of quarters.

Comment

I've received two PMs so far. You guys don't like DM-run adventures?

Comment

Working...
          X