Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BAMF Productions Presents...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAMF Productions Presents...

I'm back in the seat and wildly spawning narcotics in your inventory, just as the Legion contraband control squad shows up.

For those of you not familiar with my madness, I enjoy the events about you the very most. Any European timezone is my great pleasure and I'll be happy to service you with the malady of role-play by request and occasionally by spontaneous whim. Fear not those of you not blessed with living quarters on the right part of the world, I also nerd out and happily so in CST times (largely upon request) so feel free to drop the weight of your event ideas upon me.

For present my (somewhat obligatory and staff mandated) times are as the following;
    (All times listed are GMT+1)

Monday:

5:00pm - 9:00pm

Tuesday
    7:00pm-range

Wednesday
    Blank 'cause a man gotta sleep

Thursday
    7:00pm-range

Friday
    Blank 'cause plans vary

I can usually be available upon relatively short notice any weekend, for most timezones even.

Back for your DMing pleasure.

Comment

I'll be free the next few weeks from most real life commitments, so it's time to party til we're purple. Bump those character requests and bring out the reasonable ambitions.

Comment

A little under the weather today, woke up this morning with a fever and headache which ended up with me leaving work early. Hoping to recover enough to keep pumping out events by tomorrow, but I apologize in advance if I'm a no show for a few days.

In the meantime, whenever I'm at the computer I'll try to finish some sorely needed faction store updates. If you have an event or event series planned with me or a Character Request that's gone unnoticed, please send me a PM. As mentioned above, I may not be immediately available, but I'll do my best to schedule something in the near future!

Comment

Working...
        X