Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM Punchinello's Punch in times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM Punchinello's Punch in times

Hi All,

I am a new Junior DM hailing from Australia. I have been around as a player for a few years in a very modest role capacity, but look forward to making connections and adventures with the community.

Most Tuesday & Thursday evenings 8.30pm to 10.30pm (GMT+11).

That is ( I think) :

- 8.30pm Sydney Time
    - 9.30am London Time
    - 4.30am New York Time
    - 1.30am Los Angeles Time

I hope to be around more as RL permits.

I like to run semi structured events, so please feel free to join in to see if a quest etc. is appropriate for your character.

See you in there!

Sorry folks, I will be away this Tuesday , 7th Feb, 2012.

Comment

Hi folk, I am not about tonight 8pm (GMT 11+)

apologies.

Comment

I am changing my definite "will be on" regular night to 8pm or so each Thursday night (GMT+10) and whenever I can manage it on other nights of the week (usually at least 1 / week night).

Comment

Hi I am all overthe place with my times, but it will be some evenings at around 8 pm GMT +11.

I have been focusing on some stuff for the update which has been motivating sa i Can't wait to get on and use it.

I will be on for admin and consultation as per usual, but I want to change my focus to lower level DMing e.g. around level 5. and hope there are like minded players who are happy to sit back and enjoy the lower levels. A slower progression in terms of xp, but higher progression in terms of connectedness to the NPC' of sundren. So when your character does reach level 10 they will have a wealth of anecdotes to tell IG about their career .

Comment

Working...
          X