Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chipmunk Tuesdays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chipmunk Tuesdays

DM_Chipmunk's Status: Active

Day: Every Tuesday
    Hours (GMT): From 6PM to 8PM
    Hours (EST): From 1PM - 3PM

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++

What are Chipmunk Tuesdays?

It's much less fancy than the title implies: it's simply a few hours per week during which you'll always be able to catch me online. During these hours, I will be running ongoing plotlines, while at all other times my activities are fairly random (mini-events etc).

Please bear in mind that this is not only intended for personalized character events. Many of them are filled with regular events!

Current ongoing plotlines

Open:
    - "In Hell's Maw": Active
    - "Of Witches and Nobles": Active

Personalized:
    - Anzhela Novikov (Jonel): Inactive
    - Tery Mard (Dave Fritz): Active
    - 'Ameena's Faith': Active

How do I sign up?

The DM-team communicates much - therefore I'd request you post your requests in the Character Request Forum. However, you are always free to send me a PM to point out your request.

Note, however, that for most of my events there is no "signing up". I'll be firing plot hooks at various locations - if you wander by one: boom, you're involved!

Are these events open to anyone?

That depends entirely on the event itself. Most personalized events are only semi-closed because of RP-reasons. In order to drop in, the main character needs to somehow approach yours, or you need to become involved through RP otherwise.

That said, If there are no personalized events going on, then everything is open per definition.

[Reserved for future posts]

Comment

[May 10th]

My apologies: as many of you might have noticed I have been online much less than before. This is because I have recently begun an internship, which has limited my time severely. Thanks to said internship, I only just came home - and frankly, tiredness is overcoming my DM'ing muse.

So, Chipmunk Tuesday is canceled this week.

Furthermore, I'll be looking through my schedule for the coming weeks to see if:
      A) I have the time to still be an active DM
      B) Whether or not Tuesday is an evening I'll be able to consistently be available for.

I'll keep you all posted, and my apologies to those who were looking forward to it!

Comment

[May 17th]
        I hope all participants enjoyed the array of small events and quests that were run.

Tune in next week for the dramatic continuation of the storyline with Annie and the noble!

Thank you all for participating!

Comment

[Announcement regarding Chipmunk Tuesday, May 24th]

Coming Tuesday will see (if (some of) the players involved are online) the continuation of the storyline: "Of Witches and Nobles" !

However, I am expected at a symposium, and will therefore start between 1 and 2 hours later.

It is possible that I will be detained longer, in which case I'll use this thread to inform those that are eagerly waiting that it's being moved.

My apologies, but this symposium is quite important, career-wise.

See you then!

Comment

[Tuesday, May 24th]

I was just called and requested to make a presentation tomorrow (Please keep your fingers crossed for me). This means I will be preparing said presentation this evening.

I'm moving Chipmunk Tuesdays to:
            Friday, May 27th
            Hours (GMT): From 6PM to 8PM
            Hours (EST): From 1PM - 3PM

Apologies for the late notice, but this one is good for my career

- Chip

Comment

Next Chipmunk Tuesday will happen as planned!

This week, on Chipmunk Tuesdays:

Of Nobles and Witches:

Last week, lord Ossil-Bloomington Junior was sent on his way with a Geas, courtesy of James Arrow.

But what has happened to Annie? Will she be back? And what about that Maskarran priest?

Tune in next time!

Comment

May 31st
                Unexpectedly, I received a request from Brunus of the Sundren Free Brigade. This storyline took precence.

Kudos:

Destin Kale: What a heroic stand you took there, right next to the transition. I was very impressed you didn't simple transition out, but opted for the more RP-correct option and risk XP / Gold for dying. Also, thank you for being patient. I know that being in the fugue as a plot device isn't the greatest, much appreciated.

Ameena: As always, I was very impressed with your RP abilities. It's a joy watching you RP.

Calla: Same as with Ameena - top-notch RP, throughout. It was also very nice to get a 30-min warning that you would have to drop out. That helped much with my planning.

Dlara: Dropping in never went so smooth. Awesome cinematic moment when you ran in just in time to be randomly teleported as well.

Kyle Rendell: LOLOLOLOLOL. Kyle.

Icharus: Very proactive and patient! Particularly thank you for your patience during the event, I know you sat about for at least 20 minutes with nothing to do. It's appreciated!

Eve Hollows: Awesome work as a plot device! Thanks!

---------------------------
                Next week: Lothoir's Request

Next week's Chipmunk Tuesday will be based around a small request Lothoir made. This one is based around a poem, folks! Hold onto your hats!

Comment

Notice: because of the impending doom on a test I have this week, I will have to spend my evening studying rather than running Chipmunk Tuesdays

Comment

Working...
                  X