Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your DMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your DMs

Hello,

I am making this thread for all of our DMs to introduce themselves.

I am DM Sapphire and I am currently residing in japan.
    My play times are 3pm to 10pm India time zone (+9)

If there is anything I can help with send me a line and I will
    do what I can.

Love,

~Sapphire

DM Acorn

GMT+2 I am 7 hours ahead of central standard time in the US of A

My times are weird, I am around on and off during the weekends. Wednesday mornings are my most reliable times, noon to 17:00.

I love long walks on the beach and goal oriented requests from inquisitive and adventurous players.

Comment

DM_Chipmunk reporting in!

GMT+1, and like Acorn, my life is a little too unstructured to make big promises regarding online times.

What I will guarantee is that when I'm online, I'll be flitting about cramming as many mini-events into every minute as I can.

Comment

DM Darkened Skies, many of you will remember be as DM Urithrand.

I'm in the GMT timezone, and have a penchant for running events for the nasties among us. I've been out of action for a while, but I'm back now and will be available most evenings, GMT 6pm onwards.

As one of the seniors, it's me that you come to with unusual requests or large scale plot requests, and I love to keep running with a long term storylines as well as single-event interactions
        I am death, come for thee. Surrender, and thy passage shall be... quicker.

Comment

Hello there. QA for short, otherwise one may injure their tongue attempting to say my name.

Those not already familiar with my routine will find me away for 3 weeks at a time due to my current occupation being a tight ass with internet access. For the week I'm home, I'll be around to cause mischief.

My times vary, generally I'm in Atlantic time, but if I get online during my trip home (generally a 25 hour trip), I'll cover various time zones between GMT and Atlantic.

When on, I generally do mini events & set a few easter egg random encounters in various locations.
          Dice Rolling Site
          Pathfinder SRD
          D&D SRD
          SKETCH-A-MAP SITE

D&Dwiki

Comment

Working...
          X