Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook

Anyone in the nwn2 facebook group? I am... I'm such a geek
    There's actually like 51 or 52 people in it. Strange stuff.

Note: If you want details on my personal profile don't ask me here please, I won't hand them out publicly. Pm me.
    "Do you have any idea how hard it is to catch an airwhale going in THIS direction?"

I made one.. But never touched it other than adding a few pics.. I'm such a bum. I'd like to know who I'm playing with though

Gimme sum luv!

Oh.. god.. i just noticed I'm replying to all your threads, snuggle bear. Must have missed you alot from the.. other server..

Oh by the way, i have no clue on how to use facebook, i'm such a tard. That's why i hated myspace
    Is it better to tell you the truth and make you cry, or is it better to lie, but make you smile? Think about it..

Craxus Loomery - heir to the bloodline, confessor

Comment

wow, glarebear, you acutally checked out Sundren?

Comment

Actually Grumblecake checked out sundren. I'm her slave and sheep. I came to play with her.
        "Do you have any idea how hard it is to catch an airwhale going in THIS direction?"

Comment

Wow.. You are raking up the replies.. You'll be the forum guru or forum bum rather, in no time Huggle bear
          Is it better to tell you the truth and make you cry, or is it better to lie, but make you smile? Think about it..

Comment

I'll stop posting and play once im allowed :P I'm not normally like this. I think you don't realize just how little there is to do at my house.... I'm a professional sponge.

Comment

Ohhh.. Cool! Better than ol' yellow Sponge Bob i hope?

Comment

Theres a NWN2 facebook group? Hahah shouldnt be surprised I suppose... Might join it for comedy reasons.
                Solaris Firecrest - Bright Smiled Erratic Priest of Tempus

Comment

Working...
                X