Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Videos from my BF2 run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Videos from my BF2 run

Hey folks. I almost forgot about these, figured someone might find them amusing They were some videos I made when I used to play BF2. I think atleast a few people on Sundren might have played the game too. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImjA5S_AcnQ&NR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1ULzuiinYo#GU5U2spHI_4
    Player behind ~ Ohgmek

Not bad. The people you were playing against looked pretty retarted.

I wish battlerecorder was on any of the servers I played. Do I ever have some "Oh my god you have to be hacking that's so crazy" moments.

I'm pretty good on 2142 but I've been busy lately and it's hard to play with my cast.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

What was your nick Saulus? I play 2142 too.
      Player behind ~ Ohgmek

Comment

My nick on BF2 was Syran_the_Heretic, and 2142 is Iron_Soldier.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I play Battlefield 2142 aswell! im much better on this one than i was on Battlefield 2

i usually play on the official servers, you will find me struggling to get a good score as a Recon kit

Ea account taylordie
          soldier name taylor die

not the most colourful game name, it was meant to translate as "The Taylor"

hope to see you on the battlefield sometime when i can draw myself away from Sundren
          Tina Taylor - A loveable friendly halfling.

Comment

I bought 2142, thanks to Sundren never have time to play it

Comment

Working...
            X