Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Afk :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afk :(

Looks like I will not be able to log on for awhile, since I am now official homeless. Will start to try making me a cardboard box home today, but dont think I will get an internet line in there, and since it will start snowing soon, I dont think my computer would survive in there anyways.

Yeah, that's life for you. Hopefully you have a laptop and a conveniently located unsecured wireless network to tap into, otherwise good luck with the withdrawal. I'm sure your spot will still be here when you get back.
    Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
    "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
    UTC -4

Comment

Dude,go live with your girlfriend!!!!
      "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

You really hate me so? wanna make me forever slave? You are evil, man!
        And, if I did I would not be alloved to play at all. "computers are for work, not play!" She cought me playing freecell once instead of doing her dishes, and she exploded.
        But she have been nice to me once, she gave me my own coofie cup It is labeled "The slave", and her own cup is labeled "The boss".
        So I think perhaps my cardboard box is best for now.

Comment

Wow, that sucks.... Good luck finding a new place, Slanke!
          Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
          Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
          Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
          Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
          Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Ouch.. that sounds like a pretty tough situation you're in. Best of luck getting out of it Slanke. Pick up your life, because that can't wait and we can

Comment

Take care man. Fight the Powah! Lol. Hope all is well soon!
              "Who needs a plan when you've got an Axe!"
              Gael Ironhide

Link to my GF's articles: http://www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/pnmnp2

Comment

Damn dude,I hear ya.See if a friend will let you couch surf until you find a place eh?
                "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

Well I'll take it by the unhappy face that you seriously at least have somewhere to stay in the interim, but to say the very least -- major moral buster. Hopefully wherever you do actually stay you might be able to hop on the computer.

Try Necromancy for money?
                  The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Will animate dead for $.
                    Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
                    "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
                    UTC -4

Comment

At least now you'll be too busy dealing with your own misfortune to laugh at mine. Irony points to me.

I wish you all the best, and I'll keep your seat cold.
                      ---

To Mold a Mind:

"Her body will be fortified, her mind will be taken and reforged, and her heart shall be sworn only to uphold that which I demand. And as for her soul, well - she can have that back when she's dead."

Comment

Working...
                      X