Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hellboy II (possibility of spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellboy II (possibility of spoilers)

Oi,

Have anyone seen Hellboy II yet? Well if you did... Don't you think that storyline would make an excellent PW ? Not that I dislike sundren or whatever, but I think it would fit well in DnD.

I mean alot of elements are in it:
    Elven, Humans, Ferries, Trolls, Ogres, Goblins, Golems

Ooh... How about an Island where there is like evil elven who go along with ogres and goblins. And humans must fight of alot of toothferries etc ?
    HMm maybe could have an Island like this at sundren
    Mavar - Young Elven male

The way you are describing it here, it all sounds a bit off. And no, I don't think it would fit into the Forgotten Realms setting.

That said, I've seen the movie a couple of weeks ago and I did really like it. It was great for a few hours of fun, but to base an RPG or even a book on it, there would need to be a lot more depth.

Comment

Personally I was disappointed, a lot of hype and I felt the first one was better. Don't get me wrong I still enjoyed it and thought it was a good movie however I felt it could have been better.

Of course the Dark Knight didn't disappoint.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

The Dark Knight was great.. timing, style, action, captivating story, deep and dark characters, it was all there and perfectly done. Only saw it last week, but damn I'm glad I still went to see it before it was taken off the big screens.

Comment

Hellboy 2 was a great disappointment. The special effects were amazing, but it was predictable and unintelligent. Who didn't know how they were going to kill off the bad guy after about 20 minutes into the movie?
          "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
          -Bill Maher

Comment

well actualy I've yet to see Hellboy I so dunno about that
            But dark knight was incredible yes! Especialy the Joker, he was like nr #1 bad guy of all times
            Mavar - Young Elven male

Comment

Working...
            X