Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Away for a bit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away for a bit.

I'm moving back to Hawaii on Tuesday, so for those of you that knew me I may be on spotty or not at all. This may last as little as a week or as many as 2 months....or it may be permanent. I really don't know. My whole life s a bit up in the air now.
    Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
    Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
    -General George S. Patton

Sorry to hear this, but I hope that things work out for you -- Changing lifestyles can be a bitch.

Good luck.
    "Kaeldorn hates players." -Albert Einstein

Originally posted by DM Cornuto
    Lollercide coming back to the server, that dude's the Kobe Bryant of meta-gaming.

Comment

Sundren'll miss ya D:

Comment

Sounds like a move up ta me! Hawaii is heaven.
        Dahdmib Al Faruk: Whirling Ranger
        Dordleton Grumplestout: Spelunker Gadgeteer
        Shalika Ike: A Dark Woman with a Dark Past

Comment

Will miss!!
          "Feel the fervor growing,but the hate is stronger.My heart was whole with you,but the pain was mine."

Comment

Gonna miss ya. But you know how to contact me so :P
            "Computer Jock striving for the most nerd points"

~Pip Gemini~ Halfling Adventurer

Comment

Well, I've made it to Hawaii. The computer that I actually play on is still in shipping, but I forgot I had a newer one here. The problem lies in that I never bought an actual video card for it. My older computer ran well (and used XP not vista) so I never got a video card, so it's using the crappy stock one built into the motherboard. The stock one also apparently isn't directx compatible. Also, I'm going back to college and will most likely be in a dorm so I don't know how bad the connection will be when I'm not at my house on the weekends. Just giving those that played with me an update.
              Lasala'ariira-A Woman Scorned.
              Chara Smith-Bio Here

Meram- Yes she's a shifty Hin, but she's still not going to pickpocket, daylight robbery is much more profitable.
              "The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
              -General George S. Patton

Comment

Working...
              X