Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Various forms of interbreeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various forms of interbreeding

I didn't get to leave my comment before the last thread was closed, so now we have an interbreeding thread.

So we know what you get when gnomes and halflings breed, but what about a human and a strong heart halfling? Do they get +2 feats at first level?
    Akodo
    Rhime - or is he?

i don't know much about this server's dm's.... Well other than the fact that Sharringtonm rocks.

but..... wouldn't starting a new thread to continue a closed one be a bad idea?

Comment

That one was closed because it was off topic, this one has it's own topic, funny results from interbreeding D&D species.
      Akodo
      Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeram
        So we know what you get when gnomes and halflings breed, but what about a human and a strong heart halfling? Do they get +2 feats at first level?
        You get exactly the same thing as with the Gnome-Hin... Hit over the head with a ban-hammer (don't worry it's made of nerf rubber) .

I always wanted to play a Half-Demon-Werecow, but it never gets approved
        I got one leg missin'
        How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
        Meet the Feebles

Comment

I always wanted to play a Half-Demon-Werecow, but it never gets approved
          Yes, but in NWN2 you would not have any wings!
          sigpic
          Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

i always wanted to play a Daywalker Lycanthrope Vampire Drow Cyborg Multi-Classed as a Favored Soul/ Sorcerer/ Mystic Theurge/ Paladin. Dual wielding Keen Vorpal Holy Avenger Scythes with 15d6 elemental damage.

course every time i suggest Bob (thats his name) he always gets shot down.

Comment

Pfft, a Gnome Kobold would be tight.

Comment

I missed the chance to post in last thread, I loved the reference to the oubliette. Dunno if you meant to or not, but the only time I ever remember hearing that word was in "Labyrinth."

I always thought it was weird that humans can breed with orcs and elves, but not with dwarves (the gnomes and Hin I can understand, being small, but dwarves are medium...?). Anyone have a guess as to why?

Comment

Originally posted by Bashir View Post
                  i don't know much about this server's dm's.... Well other than the fact that Sharringtonm rocks.

but..... wouldn't starting a new thread to continue a closed one be a bad idea?

Here that DMs? I'm getting DM Kudos! HAHAHAHA! Development is Cool! I got Moxy from all sides now. *Blatantly shoves this post in the faces of LH and MAKO* you wish you were me!

Comment

*builds a shrine to sharingtonm and worships icons of his George Clooney avatar*
                    I got one leg missin'
                    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                    Meet the Feebles

Comment

If a Fire and Water Genasi mate, do we get a Steam Genasi?
                      Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

such an offspring would simply utter a curse word, then evaporate seconds after being born.

Course... now that i think about it... that would be the best race for the Stormlord PRC.

i can picture that convo with a dm now....
                        DM: "You know you aren't supposed to pick the stormlord prc without approval right?"
                        ME: "Im a freakin cloud!"
                        DM: "Hrm, carry on."

Comment

*Slaps Sharrington repeatedly with a large fish that HE caught on his character, Snow Hawk.*
                          "How did you get into the press box?"

"I walk with boldness and authority wherever I go...it works sometimes."

Comment

Working...
                          X