Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Blame Mako Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Blame Mako Thread

You read it correct. Take this opportunity to bring Mako to justice! State his misdeeds with the malicious presentation that they deserve! Condemn him for his annihilation of all things good, and pure, and happy! Mako is the source of all things terrible, and dumb, and he is apparently some kind of twisted Final Fantasy fanatic! I blame Mako for all bad that has ever happened to me on the server, and on the forums.

Mako turned my Druid into a box on more than once occasion, and attacked him with a fire pit! Then he pretended to make it all better by giving me insane looking masks, and having me dance about like I'm a madman! Is that where the treachery stops though? NO! I create a new character, a seer, and Mako proceeds to fill his head with false prophecies, embaressing my character, just as he did with the old one! What is a smart fellow to do then? Make a NEW character, free of burden from the diseased mind of Mako the leaf-lover.

Mako and his army of elemental leafs, though, could not tolerate the presence of one more brilliant display of Kangleton creativity. So what did he do, you ask? He insulted my newest of characters, and was really quite rude about it. Shame be to him.

Furthermore, Mako wears pocket protectors, and caused global warming by being so fat.

So be strong, my friends, for no longer will we stand to the opressive grasp of Mako the fire, frost, or silver leaf. OR ANY OTHER VARIETY OF LEAF! Fight back, and force the monster to take responsibility. Now is your chance.

Collapse his evil empire.
    Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

....I like him.
    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

lol, I miss you kang....
      Cadmus of Helm - Priest of The Vigilant One, watcher of the coming darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by Kangleton
        Collapse his evil empire.
        Seems Mako has tried taking over from me... and failed
        Originally posted by Lollercide
        Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Mako let Puck touch his shiny armor. He isn't all that bad. Then again, he also let Puck touch the camp fire. Yeah, that was mean.
          Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Are we talking about Mako the PC, or Mako the DM?

* waits for Mako the DM to use the bugged DMFI poly functions to transform everyone who talks trash on him into Dwarves *

Comment

Knowing Karthus, he probably deserved everything he got, LOL

I take it as reincarnation. As you create new characters, they are still tainted by Karthus

Comment

This isn't what I had in mind! We're supposed to be attacking Mako! Not making obscure connections between Karthus, taint, and other various ninconpoopery.

Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Who was it that tried to bait me with that full plate +5? Because that was EEEVVVILLL!

Wait that was dune.
                  Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

What has been seen. . . cannot be unseen.

Allthough I wish to God it could . . .
                    Current Player Of: Aden Astartes, Orren Baneshollow, Amnius, Kord Illumen and Lotho

Comment

Oh, the laughter I had had with the illusional Full plate +5.
                      Originally posted by Lollercide
                      Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Was it acutal Full plate +5? or something renamed?
                        Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Closed, Karthus likes yellow.
                          "How did you get into the press box?"

"I walk with boldness and authority wherever I go...it works sometimes."

Comment

Working...
                          X