Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question to the DM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question to the DM's

This seemed like the only sensible place to post this question, although it is targeted at the DM's if anyone else has an answer or idea, toss it out there.

I have wondered ever since joining Sundren, why is the Air Genasi race closed but the Earth Genasi race is open? Also wondered about Water Genasi. I definitely understand making them application, and this is definitely not a complaint I'm just curious, because Air Genasi was my favorite NWN2 race.
    Akodo
    Rhime - or is he?

It's usually because there are already other created characters of that race. That is my guess. They are just trying to control the amount of people with flaming hair on the server. *grins*

Comment

The only Genasi that I have seen on the server lately are Earth Genasi (Igneous Black and Adamant).
      sigpic
      Corvus Corax - Tracker, Scout, Spy, and finder of lost shadows

Comment

Closed races are temporary at the moment. There are some big changes coming to Sundren and, for the most part, races that are open and closed will be changing with the times, as far as I've learned, anyway.
        "How did you get into the press box?"

"I walk with boldness and authority wherever I go...it works sometimes."

Comment

I see, well thanks for the reply Mako, hopefully Air Genasi will eventually open so I can apply for one . Although if it does open it'll probably be pretty limited so I'll need to make a good back story up.
          Akodo
          Rhime - or is he?

Comment

I would definitely suggest that you start writing/thinking on that story right now. The more complete the story and personality of the character, the better the application
            "How did you get into the press box?"

"I walk with boldness and authority wherever I go...it works sometimes."

Comment

Working...
            X