Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new tattoo

hey guy's , was talking the other day to a few of you about my new tattoo i am getting on friday. figured i would put up the rough sketch of it and see what ya all thin. it isnt done yet and little peices are being changed but here is the drawling! tell me what ya think
    good
    60.00%
    bad
    20.00%
    excellent
    20.00%
    different
    0.00%
    Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

ARgggg didnt realize it was to big for the format and now i need to figure out how to get it changed. if anyone is able to help me say so Thanx !
    Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

should be up soon i got someone working on it and will be up.

Comment

Frikkin sweet dwarf, man!
        Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

thanks for getting that up! ok people now you see what i was talking about

Comment

tattoos are fun, ive got a dragon fighting a sorceress, from my upper arm/shoulder onto my chest.

Keep the nerd tattoos lifestyle alive man, have fun.

Comment

Working...
            X