Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Retarded(?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Retarded(?)

Okay. I have questions, and I suppose I have (some) answers, but I have yet to confirm this.

1) Yesterday, I tried to log in and it asked for a password. How might I go about acquiring said password?

2) The server is still categorized under Roleplay, yes?

3) Does the server run with Mask of the Betrayer? (I assume so.)

4) While I read the Race / Class Restrictions, I am not sure if they are up to date: is Human Druid restricted?

... *Sigh.* See title.

-MoE

-_-

The server isn't currently up, since yesterday. So there is no password.

Yes it is still Role Play.

Yes, it's a must.

Human Druid is not restricted.

The FAQ and restriction threads are up to date. Make sure you go around and read random threads first
    Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
    Immortality is your last hope.
    For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

Yes you are.

OH! Questions, yeah.

:P

Scavar answered everything, servers still under roleplay, and its motb, human druid isn't restricted, and the server hasn't been up apparently, they were moving to the new server and they did and then some other stuff happened? See News.

Comment

0) yes.

EDIT: Damn, the steak beat me to it
        Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Yeah, I'm still retarded. Where's the server? ^^

Comment

Sundren.org MotB under roleplay or direct connect via IP from the top of the page.
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Tried Direct Connect twice, and it rejected. Any reason why I can't see it on the list?

Comment

omd it is as well!
                Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

You may be retarded, but your cute and green just like my favorite herb.

Comment

So that's why your avatar is the joker.
                    Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
                    Immortality is your last hope.
                    For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

Yet again, my insanity prevails and erases my thoughts and memories with my insomnesia. Where, pray tell, might I find the Sundren Menu in game? >.>

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfEternity View Post
                        Yet again, my insanity prevails and erases my thoughts and memories with my insomnesia. Where, pray tell, might I find the Sundren Menu in game? >.>
                        Sundren's FAQ
                        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Best...thread....ever!
                          Characters:
                          Alene Amaltaidal, worshiper of Chauntea (harvest/nature type goddess, known for good relations with many other good/neutral goddesses)

Arand Amaltaidal, twin to Alene, though he calls her his 'little' sister, being born a few minutes apart...shares the clan-distinctive-colouring of red hair, pale skin, and the stature, being short and slight

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfEternity View Post

:O, I had trouble finding that when the system first came out too

Comment

I don't see any of the Sundren stuff. What's the file name called and where does it go?

Comment

Working...
                              X