Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heh, a spectre of Sundren past.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heh, a spectre of Sundren past.

Erm hey guys, I know i've been gone a while. A long while. A good amount might not even know who I am. For those who recall my troubles with running the game, I said I'd try to find the problem.

Well I did a while ago. My graphics card was ripped off by the place I took to repair my computer. Unfortuantly, I didn't run a diag on it for a while since other then NWN2 I played mostly low end graphics games. When i did I realized the bastards who "fixed" my computer replaced my card with a much weaker version.

Of course I couldn't get it back (I tried, they denied. I don't have time or money for legal shit now) and I didn't have the money for a new one. pissed off as I was, I just sort of dropped off the grid.

It'll probably take me a little while longer till I work up the money for a new one. I figured that if I have to buy a new one, may as well get something really good.

Anyways I'll close with, this place is awesome, and hopefully I'll be back soon.
    Jaggath Tharn, Better Than Sex.

Lenier Miloan, Totally a Tormtar.

I have no idea who you are, but that is freaking terrible. Those guys are trash

I hope it all ends up well for you and I see you in game sometime
    Names Taallic.

Only time can save the world now.
    Immortality is your last hope.
    For my existence to be true, Hell's Fire must burn hotter than Heaven's Cold Gates can stand.

Comment

yeah you'll enjoy it when ya get back on.

Comment

That's why you take it to reputable place. I work for a computer repair place, and I can tell you, something like that would never happen with us. If you know the exact model of your old one, and it's a corporate place not some hole in the wall, get in touch with someone above them. Call district and regional if you have to. Eventually, someone will say "Just zero out one off the shelves and give him one".

Comment

That's how I lost my friend's NWN1 Play disc. The PC packed up and the disk was still in the CD Drive. We sent it in and when it came back there was no disk. Bought my friend a new copy of NWN and got myself 2/3 NWN disks.
          Jasareth Kalisurr *stares at you blankly and slowly raises a brow*

Comment

Jaggath! You're back! (coincidentally, I am as well =) )
            Characters:
            Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
            Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
            If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Yo!

Who the **** are you anyway? Was wondering why you hadn't been around, and I gotta say that sounds very uncool indeed. I can't believe those bastards pillaged your computer!
              I got one leg missin'
              How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
              Meet the Feebles

Comment

:O, Hai. And thats pretty messed up...

Comment

I'd burn down their business if they ripped me off... but that's just me. Welcome back.
                  The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Hiyas Jaggath Always good to see a face from the early days *picks lock of the place that tooks his stuff and gets him another* Hope they gets what they desserve.
                    Active Characters:
                    Tassafina Lightleaf - A little sneaky but not as sneaky as Ithil

Silivren Anar
                    Merka Gillina

Hideing outs:
                    Alyssa Swiftwing - Priestess of Yondalla
                    Ravenne Naur'Loki - Roar!

Comment

Hm... Jaggath, I vaguely remember him!
                      ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

Did you pay for a good card that can play videos, games and stuff? Or was it under a supervision (2 years, all electronic)?

Either way, you should get the same edition that was in your computer before, or by a request you get a better one.

Edit: I had some graphic card problem and I had to change two times cause the first one (that was in the problem was trashed) and then I guess they gave me a trash graphic card (took 3 weeks to change a card, in the small country of Iceland [Bad Serivce]), then I went down there and told them to give me a good card cause I don't like people who use the easy idea of giving a bad version of the product.
                        Gulli05
                        Characters:
                        -Galidran Myrkara - Theme: Progenies of the Great Apocalypse - Dimmu Borgir
                        -Zeherna "Zera" Zahiir
                        -Garidas Wulfden Telien
                        -Galiana Eld'zan
                        -Grey'den Stormhammer

Comment

well then instead of buying another graphics card, I went the entire 9 yards and bought myself a whole new computer (courtesy of my parents. They are awesome). So it took a wile but here it is. As I sit I am redownloading everything on it, so you are going to see me again today or tomorrow. Not for long because I'll have to replay the campaign and then play Mask of the betrayer, but I will be here.
                          Jaggath Tharn, Better Than Sex.

Lenier Miloan, Totally a Tormtar.

Comment

hey Jag!

welcome back!

you are comeing back and I am going out

I'm back to collage :P
                            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

Who said college wasn't about skipping classes to play multiplayer RPG's online?

...what!

Comment

Working...
                              X