Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Physically Relocating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physically Relocating

Yes, Ladies and Gents,

I'm moving from Boston to Windsor, MAINE!

Yes, I said Maine where they have real snow storm and not this wimpy 1 to 3 inches (3 to 8 cm) crap, but real snow storms where it's 12 - 24 (30 to 60 cm).

Now where is Windsor, Maine, about 10 east of Augusta, Maine? I've left the city for the boonies, Baby.

What does this mean in the terms of my gamin? Well I will be on less often, and it may be a good week before I?m on at all. Gee, you?ll get your dose of me just in time for Christmas.

Anyway, the place I?m going to is larger than my Jr. One Bedroom I have now, and while it is a consulting job, it?s with the State, so it might as well be a job for life.

Anyway, I?ll be on tonight (Friday December 14), tomorrow is iffy at best. So, be good evil little boils and ghouls ane mae be Ah?ll brynge yew sumthynge for Mid-Winter, ine a Orqu?s eye Ah will, Bloody Heathens.
    Myrddin Ariandraig

Hey! Best of luck, I hope it all goes smoothly.

Look forward to seeing you on again.
    ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

Yes, I said Maine where they have real snow storm and not this wimpy 1 to 3 inches (3 to 8 cm) crap, but real snow storms where it's 12 - 24 (30 to 60 cm).
      Urm...and I thought the heavy frost this morning was bad...

Good luck with your move and hope we see Myr back soon even if I dont understand half of what he says
      Currently playing:

Bree Merrymar: Paladin of the Wayward Wardens

Comment

Yeah, same from me.. good luck and all that
        "Im a hero hunter, I hunt heroes... I havn't found any yet"

Comment

Hope you'll enjoy your new spot! Maine is right not too far from where I live (Quebec) and here it's been storm after storm, so yeah you're probably gonna have to shovel your entryway. XD

I think there wasn't this much snow before Christmas in Quebec for like the 4 past years... ^_^ the holidays should be full of snow to feel right, don't ya think?
          Drado Nackle, gnome scholar of the Weave
          Roger Datson, swashbuckler and booty-seeker
          "Mercy? You wanted mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Vekin View Post
            even if I dont understand half of what he says
            At least you have half.
            Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Originally posted by Blue_Wyrm View Post
              Hope you'll enjoy your new spot! Maine is right not too far from where I live (Quebec) and here it's been storm after storm, so yeah you're probably gonna have to shovel your entryway. XD

I think there wasn't this much snow before Christmas in Quebec for like the 4 past years... ^_^ the holidays should be full of snow to feel right, don't ya think?
              I spent 18 months in a little place called Eagle, AK, so Maine's a cake walk. The funny thing is I've already got an email from my Manager telling me, if this Sunday's storm is as bad as they expect and the State Offices close for the Day, to Stay home. And, it's to be my first day at work.
              Myrddin Ariandraig

Comment

So you get a storm sunday too eh? I've got a end-of-semester party saturday night (in addition to a friend's birthday drunkage tonight) and I hope I won't be stranded at the party's location. :S
                Drado Nackle, gnome scholar of the Weave
                Roger Datson, swashbuckler and booty-seeker
                "Mercy? You wanted mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!!"

Comment

I'm hoping for the chance to piggy-back off my landlady's line for the internet until next Friday, and a Bloody Blizard Sunday night through Monday morning.
                  Myrddin Ariandraig

Comment

The goblins await, knifes raised in defiance, for your return. You killed our deer, you bastard, and we shall take your head.

Comment

It's really offcial I'm moving. I've got proof. I'm packing the D&D Books now. Editions 1 to 3.5.

Myrddin Ariandraig

Comment

You are insane old man. Maine!? What are you, a Yeti?!
                        ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

You guys all live in backwater states as far as I'm concerned.
                          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by nutranurse View Post
                            You are insane old man. Maine!? What are you, a Yeti?!

Hmmmmm.... Could be. Wait, nope ain't got enough hair to be one.

Myrddin Ariandraig

Comment

Living in a town of 20K in Louisiana makes me backwater, in your eyes, I'm sure, Saulus.

One question. What the heck is that aboot?! (j/k)

Anyway, /on-topic, keep your long-johns in your closet and at the ready, Myrddin. Hope the move goes off without many hitches, because even though we've had only minor interaction, the guys like you and Jaus who are roleplaying thick ass accents impress the hell out of me.
                              Krislin Sent
                              -----------------
                              Upholding the mysterious complexity of all things. A mirror to truth.

Comment

Working...
                              X