Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sayonara

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sayonara

I've finally given up, my most sincere apologies to those whom wished to RP further with myself or future characters of my creation. However, in my nature I enjoy the notion that people can be courageous and strong enough of personality to confront another when they have a problem with them, rather then tarnishing their name behind the others back to said persons good friends, or at least what I consider my good friends. Apparently the rumor has been spreading that I'm an opportunist power-gamer, the source of this accusation? I know exactly where it comes from, I'll not say a name out of some faint glimmer of hope that they will come forward by themselves in light of this, but a saddened part of me tells me they won't. (Yes, they implies more then one).

Thus, I take up my Katana and toss my cloak over my shoulder to head out for other adventures. Those whom wish to continue contact with me can gain my MSN through my profile, and if you don't have MSN then you're welcome to E-Mail me.

I believe I'm going to pursue my own open-world DnD game, using Pen and Paper, rather then any game system, again I'd love for many of the people I knew here to at least drop by, a few familiar faces have been helping me develop the world, and it nearly brought tears to my eyes to receive their help. None the less, this is my farewell, I don't feel comfortable playing in a place where eyes in high places are constantly laid upon me with such accusations of power gamer, when the reason why I picked up the game and paid my 60 dollars was for roleplay, the reason why I stayed online for 12 hours at a time in Sundren's down time was for Roleplay, the entire reason, why I left Forgotten Realm and my powerful characters there and restarted on Sundren, was for Roleplay. But that apparently is not enough for some people.

And thus, Sayonara everyone.

*Bows and turns into the distance, the theme song Sadness and Sorrow by Toshiro Masuda playing in the background... Because it's appropriate.*
    Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
    Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
    Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
    Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
    Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
    Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Sorry to see you go. Now I know we had our disagreements, but you were always an old hand and brought something to Sundren. I can say honestly I will miss you.
    Jaggath Tharn, Better Than Sex.

Lenier Miloan, Totally a Tormtar.

Comment

That saddens me greatly.

Comment

Sad to see yah go. I know i've said a few things about you grinding and stuff on the shoutbox, and sorry for that, i hope im not one of those people who've made you leave.

Comment

Well this is news to me.
          Bugger. Give it a go again in a few months. Maybe something will have changed?
          (I myself am now concentrating on PnP games again, even giving up some MMO gaming now)
          There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

It seems people on Sundren have a flair for the dramatic.

Have fun, whatever you decide to do. Me personally? I'm going to stop working on Sundren because I scraped my knee and someone laughed at me. (Just kidding).
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
            X