Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Farewell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Farewell

Hey guys.

Things didn't turn out quite the way I planned them to be, so I won't be playing Sundren despite the promises i've made to some of you.

I want to thank you for overall 6 months of good roleplay and I wish you all the best of luck

If any of you want to keep in touch, you can adress me through my MSN Messenger; benbariach@hotmail.com

Peace.

Bye Nocte will no longer have fun pestering a paladin now, My next targets a Druid I need to find myself a Priest or a Druid now.
    Elric Modner. - "Yesterday I dared struggle against tyranny, Today I dare to fight once again."

Comment

Sad to see you go, bye!

Comment

andal had some great times with nemesis ... sad to see you go, good luck wherever you're off to!

Comment

*gets all tearful* And also thanks to you for all the great RP Ben! Best of luck and take care!
          I got one leg missin'
          How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
          Meet the Feebles

Comment

It's a shame to see you go, especially considering the likely reasons. Nemesis may not have been the smartest Paladin, and easily manipulated by the 'honey-flavours' of evil disguised as good... but she did show a great, and respectable character persona, and leave an unforgettable mark on the Sundren community. Cheers, and hats off.
            Active
            Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
            Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

Working...
            X