Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Community Game Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community Game Day?

Perhaps we should have some sort of "community game day" before the opening of the Sundren Beta - that is, we set up some sort of pre-scheduled multiplayer game. This would be a good way for some of us get to know each other (and our playing styles) before the launch. As to possible games... Maybe we could play either an NWN multiplayer module, or the NWN2 campaign... Or something else. Thoughts, suggestions?
    Character(s)
    >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
    ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

I notice the OC tends to run too 'fast' to actually meet and greet.
    Everyone's always running around and it doesn't work with heaps of players.
    There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Really? Huh. Well, there's always the original NWN.

By the way... I am PST (I think it's GMT -8), and I happen to notice a lot of people on the East Coast, soooo... Yeah. That may or may not be a problem, depending on the flexibility of our schedules.
      Character(s)
      >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
      ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

I think that could be a great idea, it wouldn't necessarily have to be NWN. I would definitely take part in something like that. I'm EST (GMT -5).
        - Faltru

Comment

How about in a week we meet on Sundren? Oh yeah, we are.

Comment

haha good point, yeah I can't wait to see you all there.
            - Faltru

Comment

YAY! ^_^'

Uhm... Sorry! Just yeah i'm really happy with the news *nodnod* aint really done much with NWN2 for a while. Hopefully Sundren will get me back into NWN2 online.
              "A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for a job. That's just a fool." -Reno FF7

Comment

Working...
              X