Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't decide on weapon :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't decide on weapon :P

Hey guys, I'm setting up a build that I've been working on a while.

Some key points;

Heavy hitter, Decent AC, Large HP, melee and no sneakiness.

Weapon wise, I can't decide.

I can do brutal damage with a Scythe,
    or
    I can run a Scimitar, still do some good damage, but rock a shield if needed.

Thoughts?

What ideological viewpoints does he have on the break of imperial power and the development of city-states in the larger light of the socioeconomic standing of Sundren as a whole?
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

If Myrkulite or Chauntean go scythe, if not go scimitar :P
      My to-be toon:
      Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
      Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
      Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
      Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

*Blinks*
        My intellect is 10.
        I got this;

*Scratches head and grins*
        Don't know about all that jumbo you just said. But I'm sure, The Black Lord, will keep us on path. Now get the hell out of my way.

xD BUT ANYHOW! I feel like I might go Scimitar... Just in case I get into a pickle.

I kinda wanna go Myrkulite though really. Just need more info on him, internet has been dumb today.

Comment

http://www.nj-pbem.com/data/Gods/humangods/Myrkul.htm

Thats my usual go-to for FR god info
          My to-be toon:
          Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
          Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
          Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
          Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

I remember my fav build ever in NWN1 was a dex based cleric/rogue that used a rapier and stacked divine power until he melted faces. *Crit* *Crit* *Crit* would you like some lettuce with that crit?
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I think I found one that will fit!

Warhammer

It's like a morning star, but less spike and more squish.

Comment

You ever think of cleric restricted to mace or blunt weapon. I never understood the reason
                behind that, I mean I rather die by a sword then have my head smashed in with a hammer, damn that's just cruel.

Comment

Weapon of Impact. Its pretty awesome and the reason why I always go warhammer with any dwarven cleric/fighter build I make. Though I haven't played a dwarven cleric for some time.

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Comment

The last time I made a bard/cleric build I used a sickle. It was awesome.
                    GMT -9

Comment

Working...
                    X