Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today, the bombs fall...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today, the bombs fall...

So who else isn't working because they are playing Fallout 4?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I thought it came out tomorrow?
    Originally posted by Saulus
    Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Need to buy a new motherboard to support my new graphics card, then I can buy Fallout 4 and get lost in that till Sunderp relaunches.
      Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
      Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
      Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
      Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
      Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
      Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

Originally posted by Cornuto View Post
        I thought it came out tomorrow?
        Maybe for people who don't know how to connect a VPN to Australia.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

hope it's not full of bugs like new Vegas was when it first came out, i mean it wouldn't even run.

Comment

Been playing for the past 6 hours, its a pretty great game. Stuck in the town building stuff up right now which is pretty cool. The power armor is pretty nice when you get inside and probably my favorite part right now.

Comment

Nope, doing Sundren shit.
              It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
              Sydney Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by jarlexel View Post
                hope it's not full of bugs like new Vegas was when it first came out, i mean it wouldn't even run.
                It's Bethesda, there's going to be bugs sadly. Nothing I've heard that's been gamebreaking, though.
                Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
                Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
                Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
                  Nope, doing Sundren shit.
                  My man.
                  "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

I've spent all my time modifying my power armor. It's awesome the customization.

Jumping off a building and landing on the ground like Thor's hammer, gibbing raiders into little bits is very appealing.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
                      I've spent all my time modifying my power armor. It's awesome the customization.

Jumping off a building and landing on the ground like Thor's hammer, gibbing raiders into little bits is very appealing.
                      The Pain Train Feat ... THE PAIN TRAIN FEAT! <3
                      "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

I can't get enough of this game

Comment

Ended up ragequitting the toolset today so thought fuck it, see what all the fuss is about.

First impressions...

Fallout is a great franchise and I love the shit out of it. It was the first game I ever bought a new PC for, I got to play the demo on a friends PC and had to save like crap in order to afford a new Pentium PC just so I could play Fallout - My old 486DX just couldn't run it.

To put it mildly, I'm a fanboy. I've still got the CDs for both the original games and Fallout Tactics (hairy deathclaws?) and still play the shit out of them when bored. If there were two games that I'd drop every other priority and go work on content for it'd be Fallout, or XCom (TFTD, I heart you so very much).

So, Fallout 4.. Yeah. Great IP behind it.

Shame the game is an ugly looking, badly performing, bug ridden, RPG-lite tediumathon.

The Post apocalyptic Sims meets Minecraft (but uglier), strips out even more RPG elements than the last two Bethsoft predecessors and tries to be an FPS (in much the same way as my 6 month old tries to speak Shakespeare by making burbly sounds and dribbling).

Bethsoft. You're a sack of cunts and you've managed to make a lot of money by fucking up some great IP.
                          It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                          Sydney Smith.

Comment

I enjoyed the first XCom more then terror from the deep, you didn't have to worry so much about the mind control from the start. Had all these soldiers in my sub who can't shoot straight, carry weight nor throw gernades but hell they have strong will power and not getting charmed.

Comment

Wow Doubt. How do you really feel? LOL. Sounds like you might be at risk of becoming an old man.

Honestly? It's pretty RPGish still, I'm glad they called up Id and asked how to make good gunplay, it totally outclasses Fallout 3/ New Vegas in terms of impact and animation.

I'll post some screens, I agree up close a lot of textures are somewhat lacking, but the vistas in the game are rather good.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                              X