Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Rig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rig!

Hurray. Due to my chronic never being at home, or with my laptop/desktop... I've invested in a new windows tablet! Not that it is any surprise to me, as I did a lot of investigating, it runs NWN2 very well! It isn't quite as easy as a desktop, but now I should be able to get some time around you folks.

And for anyone wondering, I got a Dell Venue Pro 11 7140 (for a steal). Not a lot of ssd space (NWN2 a few apps and emulators fills all but 11GB), but with the 128gb sd card coming tomorrow I should have plenty of space.

That is if anyone were on when I had time!

Comment

Well, welcome back. I cant wait too see you server side.
      Active Characters
      Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
      Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
      Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
      Dorin Hammond- Scout
      Seith Ronson- Master of War
      "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
      Socrates
      sigpic

Comment

awesome.. I have a surface pro 3.. and it runs hot with heavy use.. you might want to get a floor fan or something to have blowing on it when your gaming..

just a thought.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

This one has an Intel Core M. Low voltage and no fan needed. Has kept reasonably cool while gaming so far. Haven't tried any recent titles on it it, but Bioshock/Witcher/NWN2 all have worked well. Still need to manage my way through the first two...

Comment

Well, it plays Skyrim on low settings. Still looks decent. Just use my xbox controller and its pretty slick.. Need to get something wireless, though.. Like a ps4 controller. I think those are bluetooth.

Comment

Working...
            X