Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Powdered keg of Justice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Powdered keg of Justice!

Didnt really know where to post this proper, but this works in this forum. Hi. Im Taintedglory, nice to meet you. Alot of discussion goes on about what a Paladin should and should not act like. Now I have my personal beliefs, aswell as many others. But really, when it all comes down to it, you are a fighter for your god and whatever that goes Morals and code of conduct follows. That being said, heres an amazing short story about a Paladin who just so happens to know exactly how he should act, and how its a prime example of all Paladins everywhere. Enjoy.

http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Powder_Keg_of_Justice
    Computers is can solve a problem on kids. Using computers, kids be learn what he need, and this why computers used.

Awesome!
    Eurozone

Comment

Now that,was funny!

Comment

Indeed, I play pretty much all my paladins modeled after such behavior. Its what I think a paladin should be like. Its so much more fun than "Hark, evil, smash!"
        Computers is can solve a problem on kids. Using computers, kids be learn what he need, and this why computers used.

Comment

I suppose what Memnoch1962 mentioned in the other thread (RP conflict) that there's reason for Triumvirates to attack Black Hand on sight because of the history involved makes for some problems in going too much for the diplomatic way, if one is a paladin of the Triumvirate at least.
          Eurozone

Comment

I would think all Paladins should be this way. I mean evil knows the Paladin code and will do what it has to do in order to use that very code against the paladin. I'm perfectly willing to be an evil character and show any Paladin how it works.
            Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Working...
            X