Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a boy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a boy!

Yup! Finally little Tommy deigned to put in an appearance a week ago today. Though not without the preceding weeks being filled with all manner of time destroying drama and craziness.

Between that and spending the last week sleep deprived and doing Daddy Stuff™ so I've not really been around to do Sundren stuff!

Don't worry, I'm sure it'll all calm down soon and I can get back to finishing DEV things and hopefully even run some events!

Till then, be cool, accept my appologies for leaving people hanging and raise your glasses to the doom of the world that is my first born son and heir.

Doubt.
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Dude, no apologies necessary! Congrats!
    Mhaaj Anderhart, Halruaan thaumaturgist, Withering Lord of the Myrkulites. [* Retired.]
    Gabriel Shadesoar - Hated-Errant of the Church of Bane.[* Retired.]

"What is the difference between the master and the beginner?

The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."
    - Stephan McCranie

Comment

Congrats man. Another Sundren-baby?
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

That is waay Awesome, congrats !

Comment

CONGRADS!!! if its your first one, good luck... new borns are like sea gulls, all the do is squak eat and crap! but for some weird reason we love them.... and 3yr olds are assholes..... and 4yr olds, are 3yr olds with more experience.

congrads on the nose pickin ankle biter! and may you get more sleep then I did!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

Congratulations. I hope his life is filled with many friends, great times, and good health.
            Cheers!

Comment

Congrats on the birth of your son. Hope all is well now and throughout his life.
              Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Congratulations, man. Here's to the good times in your son's future.
                We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Here's to Tommy Doubtful, Destroyer of Worlds! Congrats to you, and most of all congrats to the Missus, who certainly did the bulk of the work!
                  River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Hear, hear! Congrats! Is the little lad already rockin' a 'stache?

You are probably getting advice from all over the place, and I hope you can apply some of it! If you ever need to vent / swap experiences, give a shout!

Comment

Yes congratz! Get sleep what and where you can.
                      Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
                      Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
                      Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
                      Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

Babies are the best! Congratulations on your new addition.
                        GMT -9

Comment

Congrats man! Life will never be the same.
                          Active Characters
                          Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
                          Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
                          Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
                          Dorin Hammond- Scout
                          Seith Ronson- Master of War
                          "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
                          Socrates
                          sigpic

Comment

Congrats there on the "bouncing" baby boy Doubtful! Fatherhood is awesome.

Comment

Thank you all

Still tired! Somewhat crazily Paternity leave is only a single day here, so I'm already back at work full time!

Rewarding and fun though, dealing with piccolo.

Saulus, my wife would go mad if I called him a Sundren baby, she's not a fan of Sundren at all! (luckily, I am.)
                              It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
                              Sydney Smith.

Comment

Working...
                              X