Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Witcher 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witcher 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=109&v=SuZ5YkXVEvk

Hype levels approaching maximum!

I mean c'mon, amazing pick for Emperor.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Awesome tune for the launch trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBoCRYX6Vq0
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Nvidia Tweak guide, holy hell batman there's some customization. Looks like you're missing out if you don't have an nvidia card on some of the gameworks features like the hair simulation.

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/gui...tweaking-guide

George Carlin

Comment

3 hours hype

Comment

I can't wait!

Comment

Do you still get hilariously 80s softcore pinup cards for doing a sex wee with every female NPC in the game?

Guy's like a poster child for chlamydia.
            It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
            Sydney Smith.

Comment

I've only killed some bandits and made sure to save a dwarfs business by catching the arsonist. No sex yet :'(

Comment

Found a helpful tip Video about the game. Glad I saw it and learned about the bee's. Good way to get early money

Comment

lol I was wondering what the bees did aside from chase me. Good tip.

The mounted combat is difficult but the combat bonuses are retarded! Almost every time I hit a guy while on horse I get a critical hit and a body part (or torso) goes flying! I approve!

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Doubtful View Post
                    Do you still get hilariously 80s softcore pinup cards for doing a sex wee with every female NPC in the game?

Guy's like a poster child for chlamydia.
                    No they are just very cinematic (and about as graphic as games get).

I always found it in amusing in BioWare games when they were wearing their underwear throughout the cinematic. It looks less silly than that at least.

EDIT: He's also immune to disease... so LOL

George Carlin

Comment

I have Witcher 2, but never got past the tutorial. After three sword styles, 4 magic styles, traps and potion making... I went "fuck learning all this" and just shut it off. I'm thinking maybe I was too hasty.
                      Originally posted by Saulus
                      Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

The combat seems to get more and more refined. I will admit I see some things that could still use polish, but #3 certainly has advanced the combat mechanics a lot (for the better).

George Carlin

Comment

Patch 1.03

-Improves stability in gameplay and the UI
                          -Improves performance especially in cutscenes and gameplay
                          -Fixes grass and foliage popping that could occur after density parameters were changed
                          -Improves Nvidia Hairworks performance
                          -Boosted texture anisotropy sampling to 16x on Ultra preset
                          -Sharpen Post-process settings extended from Off/On to Off/Low/High
                          -Blood particles will now properly appear after killing enemies on the water
                          -Corrects a bug where player was able to shoot bolts at friendly NPCs
                          -Improves menu handling
                          -Corrects an issue with Stamina regeneration while sprinting
                          -Fixes a cursor lock issue that sometimes occcured when scrolling the map
                          -Generally improves world map focus
                          -Improves input responsiveness when using keyboard
                          -Corrects some missing translations in the UI
                          -Corrects an issue in dialogue selections
                          -Rostan Muggs is back
                          -Minor SFX improvements
                          I don't know about you guys but I haven't used my keyboard at all playing, my 360controller has been fine with it. A friend was telling me that the keyboard was playing handling really bad and he had to switch to controller also. Anyone else been playing keyboard?

Comment

I use a controller, what I notice the most is they don't have momentum at all in how the animations are handled for running (see what I mean by looking at the AC games). It makes the movement jarring because you just go fullspeed in a direction.

The mounted combat could be tweaked a bit too, it's not as responsive/smooth as it could be.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                            X