Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New spammers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New spammers

Looks like we have a new bunch of spammers. Anyone else received a private message telling you how you too can make money playing video games?
    River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Who is the PM from? There are bots trying to brute force passwords which will never really work due to the login attempts before blocked. That being said, if someone had a really awful password it might have been able to guess it and use that account.

Basically: because the anti-spam tools on the forum are working, this is their new adaptation.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I received a private message from "satos" via Sundren Forums with said spam.
      Cheers!

Comment

Wait. How much money are we talking about here?
        Characters:
        Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
        Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
        If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

At least a Nigerian Prince's worth I'm sure...

Also, I got the same message from the same username satos.

Comment

Well there is someone listed in the Members list named Satos. He has no friends listed but had recent activity 9 hours ago. I'm sure I'm not the only one to check this.
            Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Yep, my pm was from the same user name.
              River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Satos, what a champion. I had to turn down his sweet offer though, since he refused to pay in gold bullion.
                UTC+8
                Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
                X