Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops

I may have neglected to mention I'm away for a couple of weeks, currently in the Gold coast (or more appropriately rain and wind coast atm).

Still got just under a week left then I should be back hugging trees and defishinating the Viridale
    UTC+8
    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow

From what I have been able to tell, Australia has two distinct climate zones. These are respectively known as the "Oh Shit, I'm Drowning" Zone on the east coast, and the "Oh Shit, I'm On Fire" Zone on the west coast.
    River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

A surprisingly accurate and scientific description! My sister's place was nearly on fire the week I left (the West coast), and there's been sharks swimming into shopping centres here on the East coast...
      UTC+8
      Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
      Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Don't forget, that just about anything can kill you down there... even kittens are poisonous!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

The more you know!

What I know of Australia's wildlife: smaller is deadlier.
          But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
          - Nessa

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
            From what I have been able to tell, Australia has two distinct climate zones. These are respectively known as the "Oh Shit, I'm Drowning" Zone on the east coast, and the "Oh Shit, I'm On Fire" Zone on the west coast.

LOL at Fury... You cetainly have a way with words...
            Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Working...
            X