Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AC: Unity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC: Unity

Anyone playing this? I see people complaining everywhere (not just about the story), but about bad graphics performance, especially on consoles.

I haven't had any issues -- but I also run a PC with a GTX 980, this is the most demanding PC game made to date, 4GB vram basically a requirement!

I can't even run the game at 4K res. Going to post some screens soon... NPC count in the crowds is insane (literally ~1000 NPCs).
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

I've learned from AC3, never listen to the hype. Until it comes out, then listen to the hype.
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Watched my bud play it on Xbox 1, seemed fine

Comment

Playing it on PS4 right now. Other than the occasional random background pleb that sometimes tries walking through closed doors or gets stuck trying to pass by another stationary npc I have not had, thus far, any issues at all. Considering the sheer number of random plebs wandering around on screen at the same time I believe I can forgive the oddness displayed by some of the nameless masses.

This is France after all.
        (Not that you could tell considering the accents and the language spoken by practically everyone of any importance in game)
        Until I can somehow magically discover, hitherto unknown, skills to make a nice looking sig pic to represent my main chrs -

I primarily play Ignus Pyre and Smithy

Comment

Story is bland, but on a technical and gameplay level its pretty good. Combat is more challenging but you can still cheese large groups of guys by dropping a couple smoke bombs then stabbing everyone in the vicinity by mashing the attack button.

Doesn't seem to be really any new 'mechanics' per se.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Olivia Kimaris - Paladin of Lathander and Knight of the Northern Watch
            Diary of Olivia

Originally posted by Cornuto
            Glad everyone's being extra fucking ridiculous today.

Comment

eeew, yuk!
              Account Name: LuvHandles
              Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
              Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
              Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
              Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
              Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
              Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

I know assassins are supposed to be unseen, but...
                But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                - Nessa

Comment

It looks like NVidia released a new driver on 11/10 targeting AC: Unity.
                  Account Name: LuvHandles
                  Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
                  Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
                  Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
                  Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
                  Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
                  Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Nothing new here, video games love to spawn nightmare fodder.
                    I can't slow down, I can't hold back though you know I wish I could. No there ain't no rest for the wicked until we close our eyes for good!

Comment

Working...
                    X